• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Select Ccard 2x (20ER) on Retail Shopping - Select Grocery and Departmental stores

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Good to know, we can easily earn more than Magnus in the Select CC card on select grocery and departmental stores.

Got an update on the MCC for my regular stores which I do some offline shopping, surprised to see some of them were in the defined MCC of the Select CC, so what is it means.....

On those stores
Magnus - 12 ER for every Rs. 200
Select CC - 10 ER x2 for every Rs200 spent, that will be 20ER , which is 60% higher ER reward than Magnus 🤑

Started shifting my Magnus on those shop from this month to Select CC.

Per AXIS website, MCC of what they call it as Retail Shopping - https://www.axisbank.com/retail/cards/credit-card/axis-bank-select-credit-card/features-benefits

1686578208011.png

Will update once my ER's on the Select is posted to see if the 2X comes within that 1week to 10days itself or not.

Few of my stores are
  • Namdhari
  • MK Retail
  • Ratnadeep etc

Will share the bonus store (which seems to be ONLINE matching the MCC) 😇 . If double dip is there, then it will be a whopping ER on that.

Can you confirm Flipkart shopping store, D Mart, Reliance?
Unfortunately I don't have any TXN done on them recently.

If you have done, you can request the CCare to provide you the MCC for that period of that transaction. That's how I got to know the MCC of my regular shops from my Magnus spent.

Good to know, we can easily earn more than Magnus in the Select CC card on select grocery and departmental stores.

Got an update on the MCC for my regular stores which I do some offline shopping, surprised to see some of them were in the defined MCC of the Select CC, so what is it means.....

On those stores
Magnus - 12 ER for every Rs. 200
Select CC - 10 ER x2 for every Rs200 spent, that will be 20ER , which is 60% higher ER reward than Magnus 🤑

Started shifting my Magnus on those shop from this month to Select CC.

Per AXIS website, MCC of what they call it as Retail Shopping - https://www.axisbank.com/retail/cards/credit-card/axis-bank-select-credit-card/features-benefits

View attachment 19635

Will update once my ER's on the Select is posted to see if the 2X comes within that 1week to 10days itself or not.
Is their any cap on this?

Is their any cap on this?
NEVER went overboard ;) or circulating money, so not sure on the CAP yet . There is no document on this front, do share if you come across any.

Waiting yet to get my 2x on my grocery shopping which I shared earlier. But yes, since MCC is confirmed with Magnus, I am using Select card on those offline groceries to earn better than Magnus. (20 ER instead of 12 ER in Magnus)

Back