• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Shall I close my Axis Flipkart Card?

raniphore

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I already have SBI cashback card and I can use it for purchases at Flipkart for 5% cashback. I also have the Axis Ace and Myzone(LTF) card so shall I go ahead and close the flipkart card since it is not LTF and carries annual charges of 499+GST. I asked the customer care guys if they can make it LTF but they didn't agree. Please suggest.

Sbi cashback is new in the market and any day devaluation might happend ..People did same thing with eterna but now eterna is almost devalued
My suggestion hold on for another year
Eterna still gives 3.75 % on online shopping, be it Flipkart or Amazon that was its core purpose and wasn't devalued.

I think cashback card will still give 5% for online shopping on Flipkart and it's not fruitful to keep a paid axis card just for it. Close it and wait for next axis LTF card offer.

Eterna still gives 3.75 % on online shopping, be it Flipkart or Amazon that was its core purpose and wasn't devalued.

I think cashback card will still give 5% for online shopping on Flipkart and it's not fruitful to keep a paid axis card just for it. Close it and wait for next axis LTF card offer.
I also have Flipkart axis bank card. I also want to close this card. But my question is can I apply Flipkart card again in the future?

I already have SBI cashback card and I can use it for purchases at Flipkart for 5% cashback. I also have the Axis Ace and Myzone(LTF) card so shall I go ahead and close the flipkart card since it is not LTF and carries annual charges of 499+GST. I asked the customer care guys if they can make it LTF but they didn't agree. Please suggest.
Sbi cashback card does not gives additional discount at the time of big billion day sale. It's usually excluded for sbi instant discount offers. So anytime during the year you'll get only 5% cashback. Whereas at the time of big billion day sale flipkart card gives 8+5% and ace card gives 10+2% as axis offer is always there. So for big billion day sale shopping flipkart >ace>cashback

Last edited:
Back