• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Shareholder Discount on IHCL Hotels

Has anyone availed 25% shareholder discount on IHCL group hotels? How is the process, in case anyone has tried it before?
Hope it works by getting membership at discounted price which entitles for all services of ihcl at offer price
All shareholders will get a mail with link to get that membership

You get a coupon in your email. And a link to book any of their available hotels.

If you visit a property personally, you may apply the coupon there as well, and it gives the said discount on the base rates.

In my experience, there were better offers running at that time, directly or via their inner circle program (not sure about the name).

So i ended up not using the coupon ever :)
Has anyone availed 25% shareholder discount on IHCL group hotels? How is the process, in case anyone has tried it before?

Received today Taj shareholder vouchers 2 of em one for dining and another for stay and spa 25% discount each.

Dining coupons can be used max 10 times till you reach 25k. Same coupon can be used last year I did use it at Taj Westend

How many shares we need to have and after how many days we receive these vouchers?
Minimum 1 share if you are planning max no limit based on your funds. You would get once in a year after annually after 4th qtr results they will send you through email if you are a share holder.

Back