• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Shocking Decrease in SBI's credit Limit!!

Pujaari

TF Select
Hey folks, do yourself a favor and take a peek at your credit limit in SBI cards. You might be in for a rude awakening, like I was. They slashed my limit to such a low amount, I can barely afford a bag of peanuts. Literally. 🥜😂

4L to 14k😂. Just hoping its some technical glitch. Have mailed to cc anyways

bruh, its the 2nd post of the thread.... I already went through it 😶

I was asking other forum users.... If you can't provide info, better not to reply

Whatever algorithm they used to reduce the limit is completely shit

I read, one comment where 400k is reduced to 52k. This is insane

Since it is done at mass level, we can not do nothing. Accept it and Move on
RBI ke rules hai ki customer ki permission ke bina limit ke sath pange nee le skte. Complaint kro and agar nai mane to RBI ka bamboo tyar kro sab log. Mail ki drafting ekdum top notch honi chaiye to get the work done.

My card was issued with 10k limit. Got 10k cashback within 3-4 months. Just e-commerce purchases through vouchers.

With 5k cap for 5% I don't see a point how reducing limit is beneficial.
Unlimited cb is just 1%, that is quite a standard for most paid cards.
There is no unlimited cashback anymore. Maximum cashback can be earned in a month is just 5k.

My card was issued with 10k limit. Got 10k cashback within 3-4 months. Just e-commerce purchases through vouchers.

With 5k cap for 5% I don't see a point how reducing limit is beneficial.
Unlimited cb is just 1%, that is quite a standard for most paid cards.
You were using this card with just 10k credit limit or you transferred credit limit from your old SBI card.

You were using this card with just 10k credit limit or you transferred credit limit from your old SBI card.
No other sbi card. Using with just 10k limit. Recently they increased limit to 32k.
There is no unlimited cashback anymore. Maximum cashback can be earned in a month is just 5k.
I was unaware of this. This makes the limit deduction no sense at all 🤷‍♂️

Back