• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Shocking info - Upgraded to FYF Infinia Metal only at 4.7L limit, on basis of 15 days NRV!

RewardsAlert

TF Legend
Dear TFC members,

There is a very shocking insight that has come into picture today!

A person named Mr. Aditya Raj has issued a Infinia Metal as an Upgrade for her wife, at a mere credit limit of Rs.4.7L and that too within a span of 15 days of maintaing good funds in Imperia banking by HDFC.

It's an alert for all of us to escalate as much as possible and fight for our rights, as there is no word 'impossible' in banking!

Attachments

• 20230613_150531.jpg
    20230613_150531.jpg
    535.9 KB · Views: 127
Us case me DCP Mil jayega LTF
Salary ka thoda bht upar niche sayad income deviation ka approval leke Chala jata hai
Check with your agent
DCP is not needed as already hold Millenia ltf. I was hoping ki nrv+alumni se DCB LTF mil jaye kisi tareeke se, itna neeche kardenge ? Mere branch waale log jyada supportive nahi Lage mujhe , even though I have salary account.

Exactly.. He is decent nrv still struggling for emeralde
And here @Exclusive got LTF Emeralde and even LTF Emeralde metal private is on the way (maybe delivered by now seeing his happiness of me not getting it). I've found icici most vague bank for NRV criterias. The NRV requirements vary from branch to branch and city to city whether its for wealth, wealth select or private account opening, for sapphiro or Emeralde LTF cards. Though i think im not losing out on anything great by not having Emeralde LTF 🤣
@Exclusive please share masked images of your Emeralde and metal private as the design outweighs the features of most of the icici cards🤣

And here @Exclusive got LTF Emeralde and even LTF Emeralde metal private is on the way (maybe delivered by now seeing his happiness of me not getting it). I've found icici most vague bank for NRV criterias. The NRV requirements vary from branch to branch and city to city whether its for wealth, wealth select or private account opening, for sapphiro or Emeralde LTF cards. Though i think im not losing out on anything great by not having Emeralde LTF 🤣
@Exclusive please share masked images of your Emeralde and metal private as the design outweighs the features of most of the icici cards🤣
@Exclusive
Did you get your private emeralde card ?
I spoke to our East Zone ZH , he said card is not live yet and will soon get its logo tagged on tab for applying .
Let me know the process you followed to get the card. I am trying to get the same and even have all approvals ready.

@Exclusive
Did you get your private emeralde card ?
I spoke to our East Zone ZH , he said card is not live yet and will soon get its logo tagged on tab for applying .
Let me know the process you followed to get the card. I am trying to get the same and even have all approvals ready.
Sir, Its all about Money and relationship... I Got Approval but not Processed yet...they Only offer to PBG... NTB + PBG = Possible...Even Ininia is Possible With 30L NRV

Sir, Its all about Money and relationship... I Got Approval but not Processed yet...they Only offer to PBG... NTB + PBG = Possible...Even Ininia is Possible With 30L NRV
ok
I have approval too , but not able to process as the application is getting stuck at final page stating logo not generated error .
Wanted to check if anybody received it yet.

I also have infinia
approval but waiting for cool down period

With how much NRV you got LTF infinia approval bro?
I don’t have NRV bro
I have negotiated with our local BM that i would open a imperia account and move part of my icici direct portfolio to hdfc securites over the next 3-4 months , already started that process but I have recently taken DCB and HDFC has this 6 months 2nd card policy so waiting for that.

Back