• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Should I get ICICI Platinum LTF credit card or wait for Coral RuPay LTF offer to appear? I only own the Amazon Pay card.

CosmicCat

TF Ace
Currently, I only have an Amazon Pay ICICI credit card for the past 2 months. Since this card is generally excluded from merchant-specific discounts, I need a secondary ICICI core card.

So, should I get the ICICI Platinum credit card by contacting them on 𝕏 (Prev. Twitter) or wait for the Coral RuPay LTF offer?

I generally don't use UPI and have the Tata Neu Infinity HDFC card already. Even if I want to use Credit Card on UPI locally, most merchants don't accept it.

Currently, I only have an Amazon Pay ICICI credit card for the past 2 months. Since this card is generally excluded from merchant-specific discounts, I need a secondary ICICI core card.

So, should I get the ICICI Platinum credit card by contacting them on 𝕏 (Prev. Twitter) or wait for the Coral RuPay LTF offer?

I generally don't use UPI and have the Tata Neu Infinity HDFC card already. Even if I want to use Credit Card on UPI locally, most merchants don't accept it.
are itna kyu sharma rahe ho, just ask there on twitter rather than asking here or creating thread. sabko mila hai, without closure of apay cc. just ask there.

Ask them on X(aka Twitter) for platinum.
U will not get a cibil hit.

Yes most of the merchants have removed UPI CC acceptance.

Folks, here's an update to my original post:
Today, I started noticing the banner of pre-approved Coral RuPay credit card in both iMobile app as well as netbanking. I applied it in the iMobile app, and the card number got generated instantly!

Even though it's not reflecting in iMobile app yet (I'm pretty sure it would be reflected after 12 AM, as per my previous experience with them), it is being reflected in Netbanking now. However, I'm yet to receive confirmation email/SMS about its generation. I haven't even received those customary 6 back-to-back emails of "card usage limit set." I'm hopeful I'd receive them by tomorrow.

But, regardless, I got the ICICI Platinum Visa credit card just last month by contacting them on X (As an "upgrade" to my 3-month-old Amazon Pay CC), and its first statement hasn't even been generated, and now the Coral RuPay card is in my hand too (Not literally lol).

So, I'm confused whether to block this Platinum CC? or keep it with me? I don't want to manage too many cards. Any suggestion, guys?

Folks, here's an update to my original post:
Today, I started noticing the banner of pre-approved Coral RuPay credit card in both iMobile app as well as netbanking. I applied it in the iMobile app, and the card number got generated instantly!

Even though it's not reflecting in iMobile app yet (I'm pretty sure it would be reflected after 12 AM, as per my previous experience with them), it is being reflected in Netbanking now. However, I'm yet to receive confirmation email/SMS about its generation. I haven't even received those customary 6 back-to-back emails of "card usage limit set." I'm hopeful I'd receive them by tomorrow.

But, regardless, I got the ICICI Platinum Visa credit card just last month by contacting them on X (As an "upgrade" to my 3-month-old Amazon Pay CC), and its first statement hasn't even been generated, and now the Coral RuPay card is in my hand too (Not literally lol).

So, I'm confused whether to block this Platinum CC? or keep it with me? I don't want to manage too many cards. Any suggestion, guys?
When upgraded will you get to keep two cards or only the upgraded one?

Both the cards would be active. ICICI is a generous bank—they don't close your existing card if you upgrade to another card.
I got upgrade offer and increase limit option for Amazon pay card but when I click on it displaying old limits only .I have a secured cc all limits are same as secured.Is my limit increase not happening bc of secured cc?

I got upgrade offer and increase limit option for Amazon pay card but when I click on it displaying old limits only .I have a secured cc all limits are same as secured.Is my limit increase not happening bc of secured cc?
Yes icici bank never offer credit limit increase for secure credit card
Close your secure cc take core icici cc through X route

Back