• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Should i go for paytm hdfc card or should i wait for core hdfc cards

I applied 5 months back for millenia with 1 month apay card ( rejected ) now i am getting laytm hdfc stating just do kyc should i go for it or should i wait and apply for normal hdfc cards

Intehaan ho gayi intezaar ki!
kitna karoge intezaar? Complete your Video KYC for Paytm HDFC Bank Credit Card now in a single click & get

👉 Upto 5% Cashback on all spends
👉 Benefits worth ₹75,000 with complimentary Paytm First Membership*
👉 Annual savings of up to ₹20,000

Be ready with your Pan Card, Pen and a Blank Paper

Hurry up, Limited Period offer.

if you are not a HEAVY paytm user, then there is not much value in this card. apply for core card after a couple of months (you have already waited 5 months, cooling period is usually 6 months). may be your c2c was rejected because the other card has to be atleast a few months ( or even 1 year old).

I applied 5 months back for millenia with 1 month apay card ( rejected ) now i am getting laytm hdfc stating just do kyc should i go for it or should i wait and apply for normal hdfc cards
Try to increase your credit limit on Apay card (by requesting customer care). Once that is done, re-apply in December end via same C2C method.

The issue with co-branded cards is that they are difficult to upgrade (that's what I have heard) and so, I won't suggest PayTM-HDFC CC if you are not going to use PayTM exclusively (as it also has monthly fee)

Wait and apply for Millennia, at least there would be a hope that you might get upgrade offers to Regalia or DC Privilege in future.

Suggestion: Don't do it via call agents, the process is extremely slow with risk of sharing documents over mail/whatsapp. Goto bank and ask the CC team if they Unconditional LTF form at end of quarter like last week of December (that would a plus for you)

Try to increase your credit limit on Apay card (by requesting customer care). Once that is done, re-apply in December end via same C2C method.

The issue with co-branded cards is that they are difficult to upgrade (that's what I have heard) and so, I won't suggest PayTM-HDFC CC if you are not going to use PayTM exclusively (as it also has monthly fee)

Wait and apply for Millennia, at least there would be a hope that you might get upgrade offers to Regalia or DC Privilege in future.

Suggestion: Don't do it via call agents, the process is extremely slow with risk of sharing documents over mail/whatsapp. Goto bank and ask the CC team if they Unconditional LTF form at end of quarter like last week of December (that would a plus for you)
Thanks a lot brother btw i already took icici platinum:)

Millenia is decent, but Regalia is not an upgrade to it anymore. Worse rewards structure and domestic lounge access is worse than RuPay cards and Millenia Diners variant.

Millenia is decent, but Regalia is not an upgrade to it anymore. Worse rewards structure and domestic lounge access is worse than RuPay cards and Millenia Diners variant.
Yeah, now Lounge access is limited only to Metro cities + Hyd and Bangalore. Regalia can be termed as upgrade only if you are able to use those accelerated Rewards by using Smartbuy by spending heavily instead of earning petty cashbacks..

In my understanding, if CC usage is high (around 70k+) every month, then Regalia would be better else Millennia, as the 5% Cashback category includes all platforms that are being used as of now (even if you keep 1000 limit in mind)

Just got to know that Millennia has a DC variant too (Thanks) with better lounge access list due to DC tieup... but don't know how it can be used on Amazon as I heard that it doesn't accept DC gateway o.O

Back