• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Should i upgrade from Axis NEO LTF to Axis IOCL 500+ GST charges?

Hello All just this 7 days ago i got offer from axis bank credit card . I am using one neo rupay platnium which is LTF. i got offer to upgrade from axis NEO to Axis My zone and Axis IOCl.

Can you tell me should i upgrade to AXIS IOCL.As i do not have any fuel credit card?

and if i upgrade from axis NEO ltf to axis IOCL charges 500 + gst will be good choice?

AXIS NEo showing it remain active if i upgrade so i will get 2 cards with shared limit

and if i upgrade from axis NEO ltf to axis IOCL charges 500 + gst will be good choice?
Instead of upgrading, call the phone banking team and get an additional credit card of your choice. If you upgrade, the existing card may get closed. A maximum of 3 credit cards you can keep in Axis Bank. The limits will be shared.

Instead of upgrading, call the phone banking team and get an additional credit card of your choice. If you upgrade, the existing card may get closed. A maximum of 3 credit cards you can keep in Axis Bank. The limits will be shared.
It shown neo will be remain active after upgrading. yes limit shared

Hello All just this 7 days ago i got offer from axis bank credit card . I am using one neo rupay platnium which is LTF. i got offer to upgrade from axis NEO to Axis My zone and Axis IOCl.

Can you tell me should i upgrade to AXIS IOCL.As i do not have any fuel credit card?

AXIS NEo showing it remain active if i upgrade so i will get 2 cards with shared limit
Axis IoCl is dead card

Season 5 No GIF by The Office

Wait a few month you will get myzone with zero fees offer again (it comes twice a year, and one network will be free probably MC)

Reactions: SSV
If you really want a fuel card take it, after few months call them & ask to convert the card to LTF which they’ll do happily. Simple

Only If you really want a fuel card.
Axis IOCL is very kanjoos.
It gives 4% RP after a long wait. But unlike most of fuel cards It never fails to.
Also the 3.5 lakh fee waiver is insane.
You only get 4% RPs for fuel worth 5k.
And so is the case with Surcharge waiver. 1% untill 5k of fuel transactions.

There are better fuel cards. If you're taking a paid card don't take axis IOCL.

Im using Paid Axis IOCL. Maxing the use of it by buying 5k of fuel every month.
But not everyone does that.
hence I'd say look somewhere else.

Only If you really want a fuel card.
Axis IOCL is very kanjoos.
It gives 4% RP after a long wait. But unlike most of fuel cards It never fails to.
Also the 3.5 lakh fee waiver is insane.
You only get 4% RPs for fuel worth 5k.
And so is the case with Surcharge waiver. 1% untill 5k of fuel transactions.

There are better fuel cards. If you're taking a paid card don't take axis IOCL.

Im using Paid Axis IOCL. Maxing the use of it by buying 5k of fuel every month.
But not everyone does that.
hence I'd say look somewhere else.
You may get RPs worth 500 with retention
But there's no guarantee.
Axis customer care is a pain to deal with.

You may get RPs worth 500 with retention
But there's no guarantee.
Axis customer care is a pain to deal with.
Yes they'll never convert it into lifetime free, I personally applied and closed iocl card 3 times. They only offer 2500rp as retention offer.
So I closed this and took myzone rupay and later converted into lifetime free by calling customer care.
They convert my zone and neo card into lifetime free easily.

If you really want a fuel card take it, after few months call them & ask to convert the card to LTF which they’ll do happily. Simple
No they don't I even sent email to PNO and told them to close my card or convert it.
They closed it without any Hesitation.

No they don't I even sent email to PNO and told them to close my card or convert it.
They closed it without any Hesitation.
I’m assuming you got the card in July(iocl) if that’s the case, how can you ask them to convert it to LTF in august, you’ve to wait at least 6+ months and use card regularly.
They converted my iocl & myzone card without any issues.

Last edited:
I’m assuming you got the card in July(iocl) if that’s the case, how can you ask them to convert it to LTF in august, you’ve to wait at least 6+ months and use card regularly.
They converted my iocl & myzone card without any issues.
No it's 1 year old

Back