• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Simple tool to explore KrisFlyer Spontaneous

On the face of it the page looks interesting. Great job in building it in a day. Have not checked data accuracy yet. Can we have month / year as a drop down or option? Also does the color legends indicate blackout dates for those classes?

On the face of it the page looks interesting. Great job in building it in a day. Have not checked data accuracy yet. Can we have month / year as a drop down or option? Also does the color legends indicate blackout dates for those classes?
Thx for checking out.
KrisFlyer "spontaneous" fares are only valid for current month and are released a month at a time.
E.g. you have to book these fares by 30th June for travel in July.

Yes, those color legends indicate blackout dates.
Link to actual data is present at bottom of the page

Ok, thanks, will check it out again.
So the page will automatically update when the next set of "spontaneous" fares are out I suppose.

Sorry for my dumb question but is my understanding correct.
So apart from during the blackout period, I would need 30,100 miles per person to travel to singapore from Hyd. Is it right?

1719840802500.png

Sorry for my dumb question but is my understanding correct.
So apart from during the blackout period, I would need 30,100 miles per person to travel to singapore from Hyd. Is it right?

View attachment 59430
1. yes, One way, per passenger, it costs those many miles. 30,100 is business fare though.
2. These promo fares are no more valid for July 24 - ticketing had to be done by June month end. I (now) added a banner mentioning so.
3. New promos for August 24 are expected to be posted sometime during July 24. Hopefully, soon.

Thanks for checking out.

Thanks! That looks like a great tool, should come in handy for future international flights.

1. yes, One way, per passenger, it costs those many miles. 30,100 is business fare though.
2. These promo fares are no more valid for July 24 - ticketing had to be done by June month end. I (now) added a banner mentioning so.
3. New promos for August 24 are expected to be posted sometime during July 24. Hopefully, soon.

Thanks for checking out.
Thank you.. I have to plan a trip in October. will surely be useful

I made a quick tool to explore latest Singapore air spontaneous promos.
Would love this community to explore and give feedback

Will try and keep data up to date during the next few months

Btw, Built this using latest AI coding models in a day!
This looks great!

Could you share more details on how and which AI coding models you have used if it is not too much to ask?

Thanks for checking out.
3. It normally drops on the 15th/16th of the month preceding the offer we get to use them.

Back