• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Solved] Help needed reg Amazon Prime 12 month voucher redemption - DCB Poshvine

ltf4ever

TF Ace
i have 1 year voucher for amazon prime subscription that i got through completing spend based milestone on diners black.

the problem is, it says that the code needs to be claimed and redeemed within 60 days of getting it.
this 60 day period is getting over on 4th Jan.
But i already have an active prime subscription which will end on 11th Jan. and the voucher is applicable only to non prime members.

so i have 2 options:
1. to cancel the existing membership and then apply the code. but i am not able to find any option to cancel prime membership. need your help on this if anyone knows.

2. use this coupon on a new amazon account. i am avoiding this method because i have a strong purchase history on my existing amazon account and i feel that the customer service is better because of this (no questions asked returns and refunds. sometimes they issue refund even before i return the product).

any guidance appreciated.
thanks

SangEUD

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
i have 1 year voucher for amazon prime subscription that i got through completing spend based milestone on diners black.

the problem is, it says that the code needs to be claimed and redeemed within 60 days of getting it.
this 60 day period is getting over on 4th Jan.
But i already have an active prime subscription which will end on 11th Jan. and the voucher is applicable only to non prime members.

so i have 2 options:
1. to cancel the existing membership and then apply the code. but i am not able to find any option to cancel prime membership. need your help on this if anyone knows.

2. use this coupon on a new amazon account. i am avoiding this method because i have a strong purchase history on my existing amazon account and i feel that the customer service is better because of this (no questions asked returns and refunds. sometimes they issue refund even before i return the product).

any guidance appreciated.
thanks
Goto prime membership link and apply the code. Same membership will be extended from expiration date to 1 more year.

I did this with Amazon prime membership that came along IDFC Wealth program.

Should work perfectly. Amazon doesn't provide membership cancellation midway.

Tell me the results, successful or not 🙂

ltf4ever

TF Ace
Goto prime membership link and apply the code. Same membership will be extended from expiration date to 1 more year.

I did this with Amazon prime membership that came along IDFC Wealth program.

Should work perfectly. Amazon doesn't provide membership cancellation midway.

Tell me the results, successful or not 🙂
thanks a lot, it worked! even I had an idfc based subscription active.
i was under the impression that an existing voucher-based membership cannot be extended by another voucher (like sony liv does).

SangEUD

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
thanks a lot, it worked! even I had an idfc based subscription active.
i was under the impression that an existing voucher-based membership cannot be extended by another voucher (like sony liv does).
Knew, it will work. Just that I wanted to hear from you for confirmation.

Decoded this a year back.

dapatale

TF Select
I am unable to add my Amazon voucher
Giving me error
You are signed up for prime through mobile carrier

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-30-09-38-47-032_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-30-09-38-47-032_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 15

tbharech

TF Buzz
Has anyone recently tried stacking the Amazon Prime membership received as part of DCB annual benefit ?

When I try, I get an error on the validity of the promo code. Not sure if they have changed the benefit to only be applicable for new prime members.

ragz

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Has anyone recently tried stacking the Amazon Prime membership received as part of DCB annual benefit ?

When I try, I get an error on the validity of the promo code. Not sure if they have changed the benefit to only be applicable for new prime members.
I am also interested to know about this. I am in the same situation.. have recently renewed my prime membership and now got 1 year extension coupon from DCB welcome benefit.. can I stack, will it work?

tbharech

TF Buzz
Finally found a workaround for the above issue. You need to add the welcome benefit code as a Gift Voucher first and then you will get an option to use the same for buying/renewing Prime subscription. I was able to stack it as my current subscription was only getting over on 21st January 2024.

Sriky

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I had renewed my Prime annual membership last week and just unlocked an Amazon prime membership today (Prime membership was not listed on the welcome benefits page but I got this one along with swiggy one and club Marriott).

Can someone guide me to use this welcome benefit before it expires?

Will I be able to extend my current membership by another year, ie. upto 2026?

Thanks