• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[SOLVED] Need help {Wrong credit card number entered while paying cc bill through mobikwik}

CardCraftsman.

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I paid my pnb credit card bill payment on 10 August of more than 14K but i haven't received money in my credit card till now. I think i had entered wrong cc number so i asked customer care the cc number on which payment was paid but the response was not postive (refer to attached image). So, can you guide me how can i recover that money?

Edit: Today, I got my money in my pnb cc. Although this week was full of headache as apart from this, ₹2000 was also stuck which also got credited to payment source. Now only one issue is pending from Amazon and hope it also gets resolved soon.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-08-15-12-26-16-983-edit_com.mobikwik_new.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-15-12-26-16-983-edit_com.mobikwik_new.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
The issue here is not about Mobikwik but the entering the right cc number. Hope the cc number he entered is right.

ALWAYS DOUBLE CHECK CC NUMBER FOR WHICH BILL IS BEING PAID .
That is the reason why some applications , asks us to enter the CC number twice, while one of those entries are masked..
At least for the first time it should do this ,before saving the card...

It is good if all the apps follow this method..
Just my 2 cents..

You should Contact PNB with the UTR reflecting in the Mobikwik.

Only PNB can Confirm in which Credit Card Account Money is credited against that UTR.

@iamabhisekagar faced the same issue with HDFC.
In his Case He contacted HDFC with the UTR and HDFC Confirmed him that Money was credited to an Invalid Card Account and HDFC refunded the same.

In your case if Money was credited to an Invalid Card Account then you will get refund without any hassle otherwise if Money was credited to a wrong but Valid Card Account it depends on Benificary whether he wants to return the money credited erroneously or not.
Screenshot_2023-08-15-14-21-08-213-edit_com.mobikwik_new.jpg
Is the highlighted part utr number?

This is the problem of Mobikwik too, they don't save the card number to repeat the payment, every time we have to enter CC number, double checking is up to us, ok now the payment is successful because mobikwik do not verify the CC number upfront, they send the money to their intermediate bank that is icici, from then icici will verify the number and send to CC bank. In my case for proper PNB CC number itself it took 30 days to refund. Patience is the key here in CC payments.

This is the problem of Mobikwik too, they don't save the card number to repeat the payment, every time we have to enter CC number, double checking is up to us, ok now the payment is successful because mobikwik do not verify the CC number upfront, they send the money to their intermediate bank that is icici, from then icici will verify the number and send to CC bank. In my case for proper PNB CC number itself it took 30 days to refund. Patience is the key here in CC payments.
Is it a automatic process or do we have to follow some steps?

Yeah this is in line with RBI’s rule to not save card details without tokenization.

Back