• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Spend based benefits on CC valid on dreamfolks?

I have Axis Bank CC which earlier gave 1 domestic lounge access per quarter without any spends TnC. Now after devaluation, min spends of Rs 50000 is required.
I have also added the card in my dreamfolks account and it still shows 1 access left without any spend criteria. If I book a lounge access via dreamfolks website, Rs 2 is charged.
My question is, will the Rs 2500 +GST (or whatever the base pricing is) be reflected on the statement since I haven't met the spend criteria but still access the lounge, even if through dreamfolks??

If it is showing that 1 access left, it means 1 complimentary access left. You won’t be charged for that.

If there is no free access remaining, it would be displayed as “pay and use” in the DF portal. Hope it helps

but then isn't the TnC changed for Axis Bank CCs? Complementary access is available only after spends of Rs 50000 in a qtr. Right??

but then isn't the TnC changed for Axis Bank CCs? Complementary access is available only after spends of Rs 50000 in a qtr. Right??
If your card is recently issued you may be exempted for first quarter, from second quarter onwards specified spends are mandatory

Back