• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Spend based offer from Amex - December 2022

TechnoFinoTechnoFino is verified member.

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Decent spend based targeted offer from amex india.
Check your email for offer details.
Offer for me -
Received on my amex gold charge card.
Offer- Spend Rs. 50,000 and get Rs. 2500 worth gift voucher.
Reward rate- 5%
Offer period- from enrollment date till 10th jan, 2023.
Offer fulfilment date - By 10th May, 2023.
Detail terms and conditions pdf copy attached.

Post your offer.
If you don't have an Amex card yet, just get one, amex offering 1st year free MRCC & Platinum Travel via referral link.
Use referral link from this post to apply- https://www.technofino.in/community...oints-and-discounted-joining-fees-offer.4712/

Attachments

I have Gold and MRCC for the past 10 years and spend quite heavily on them but never receive any of these offers.. The only email I get from AMEX is to apply for an MRCC card (which I already have lol). How do I get these offers?

I have Gold and MRCC for the past 10 years and spend quite heavily on them but never receive any of these offers.. The only email I get from AMEX is to apply for an MRCC card (which I already have lol). How do I get these offers?

You can check if you have the Marketing emails turned on, they might be off which is why you're not getting any of these emails.

Open the Amex app, profile, settings, tap on your email.
Update your same email again but this time, turn on the slider for "offers and information" and you should start getting these in the future.

Also, if you have heavy spends then getting the Platinum Travel might be a better deal than just having Gold and MRCC.

Back