• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Spending Options for HDFC Regalia Gold Welcome Benefits

financewizard

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I recently got LTF upgrade to Regalia Gold. The Welcome benefits of Club Vistara Silver Tire & MMT Black are unlocked only if I spend 1L in the first 90 days of activation. I do not foresee any major spending from my end in the Shopping or Travel categories. The only major places I will be able to make cumulative 1L spending are:
1) E-Gold Purchases
2) NPS Payments
3) Insurance Payments
4) Certification Exam Fee (spendings in USD) - but I assume that the MCCs might be related to Education.

So, I need to know which of these above spends qualify for Milestones Benefit for HDFC Regalia Gold CC and which will not be counted in for Milestone benefits?.
If any of these are not considered for milestone benefits for HDFC Regalia Gold, then I will use Amex CC at least to achieve milestone benefits there.

Solution
1) E-Gold Purchases
2) NPS Payments
3) Insurance Payments
4) Certification Exam Fee (spendings in USD) - but I assume that the MCCs might be related to Education.

So, I need to know which of these above spends qualify for Milestones Benefit for HDFC Regalia Gold CC and which will not be counted in for Milestone benefits?.
If any of these are not considered for milestone benefits for HDFC Regalia Gold, then I will use Amex CC at least to achieve milestone benefits there.
All of them are counted for milestone benefits

Kindly Mark as solution @vaibhav111 @BVC @financewizard
I recently got LTF upgrade to Regalia Gold. The Welcome benefits of Club Vistara Silver Tire & MMT Black are unlocked only if I spend 1L in the first 90 days of activation. I do not foresee any major spending from my end in the Shopping or Travel categories. The only major places I will be able to make cumulative 1L spending are:
1) E-Gold Purchases
2) NPS Payments
3) Insurance Payments

I wanna know too

1) E-Gold Purchases
2) NPS Payments
3) Insurance Payments

All of them are counted for milestone benefits

Kindly Mark as solution @vaibhav111 @BVC @financewizard

Solution
Then what is excluded from Milestone Benefits?? Is HDFC that generous in counting all these spends for milestone benefits like AMEX??
General exclusions from HDFC milestone benefits

Cash transactions, Dial-An-EMI, Cash-on-Call, Balance Transfer, Personal Loan on Credit Card, etc are not eligible. Transactions which are reversed or cancelled will not be considered.

Back