• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

StackSocial review

VGisHere

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Has anyone here bought any SWs from stack social anytime?
Wanted a first hand review, if it really legit website? (Though review suggest so, but reviews can be bought too)

What was the purchase and experience?

RajeshV

TF Premier
I made two purchases... Once in Nov 2021, and again in Sep, 2022. Was happy with the experience. Had to contact support due to some issues during the second purchase and they were fairly responsive, though they were unable to resolve the issue before it eventually got resolved by itself. You can go right ahead.

Found anything good?

RajeshV

TF Premier
Ah, Adguard is quite reliable and definitely worth it. They might drop the price again, so keep looking. Also, sometimes they run sales/provide coupons.

I would also recommend taking a look at the ControlD 5-yr subscription (DNS resolver)...

VGisHere

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Ah, Adguard is quite reliable and definitely worth it. They might drop the price again, so keep looking. Also, sometimes they run sales/provide coupons.

I would also recommend taking a look at the ControlD 5-yr subscription (DNS resolver)...
Never heard of this before!

And something surprising, it is not a VPN 🧐
and yet location can be spoofed 🤯

VGisHere

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I'm actually looking forward to something that works internationally and on TV!
As in within India, access global content.
And outside India, access Indian content!

palen

TF Premier
Which VPN?
can you share a review of the same?
including major points such as speed, locations, reliability, access, etc. 😅
They are very good considering how cheap they are. I've mostly used Singapore servers which are closer to me and I've never faced any speed issues.

blacktiger

TF Premier
i have bought multiple times, they are legit. but they dont do refunds if the code doesnt work. and their support is not very helpful. i experienced this only once. they usually have 10-15% coupons search in honey extension

akshayhs

TF Ace
Has anyone here bought any SWs from stack social anytime?
Wanted a first hand review, if it really legit website? (Though review suggest so, but reviews can be bought too)

What was the purchase and experience?
I bought AdGuard Lifetime subscription and Glasswire 3y subscription both combined for 41$. I find it to be a legit site as both the software worked as expected. Glasswire subscription expires in 6 more months.