• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

StanChart Bill payment after no support to BBPS

Even after shitty upgrades in Standard Chartered, still it is not onboarded to BBPS. LOL!!!!
One of the thing for which the app update happened is to assign single account number for our SC CC primary and addon cards. And they completed it. Nowhere they mentioned they are working on moving to BBPS. But yes let's hope they will work soon on moving to as BBPS biller.

Last edited:
One of the thing for which the app update happened is to assign single account numbers for our SC CC accounts. And they completed it. Nowhere they mentioned they are working on moving to BBPS. But yes let's hope they will work soon on moving to as BBPS biller.
any timelines for BBPS integration? I have a big bill to pay by 20th ;)
I hope to get some rewards by paying through HDFC DC.

any timelines for BBPS integration? I have a big bill to pay by 20th ;)
I hope to get some rewards by paying through HDFC DC.
I still think there is no timeline announced by them. But someone said here that they can come surprising someday on BBPS. I generally track BBPS status at this https://www.bharatbillpay.com/statistics/billers/ page. Here they should be visible as "WIP" status first then they become "Live" status after sometime.

One of the thing for which the app update happened is to assign single account numbers for our SC CC accounts. And they completed it. Nowhere they mentioned they are working on moving to BBPS. But yes let's hope they will work soon on moving to as BBPS biller.
So is it now like icici? Single bill for all cards and u can Pay to any card?

So is it now like icici? Single bill for all cards and u can Pay to any card?
No. I think I was not clear in my previous post. It's for per CC but for primary and addon cards to be mapped under single account. I never had any add on card so not sure how it was looking before. But I heard this update was supposed to bring those primary and add on cards under single account to limit that cashback on Smart card to be 2500 only for redemption.

Paid via Mobikwik- Working
After their (SC) system upgrade, my payments to my card account done via Mobikwik (i.e. CC bill payment) are getting declined if my card's transaction limits are disabled. Why the hell are they needing me to turn on my Online/Tokenized transactions to receive payments in my card account? This is the first time I have seen a bank decline a payment sent to a credit card account.

They did some positive changes in the app but messed some important features up after the upgrade. BTW, I too use Mobikwik + SBI virtual DC for the payment of my SC & HSBC cards.

I didn't even received my bills for 2 credit cards yet. The statement date is 2nd of every month. Raised a ticket to them, they want 3 working days o_O

No. I think I was not clear in my previous post. It's for per CC but for primary and addon cards to be mapped under single account. I never had any add on card so not sure how it was looking before. But I heard this update was supposed to bring those primary and add on cards under single account to limit that cashback on Smart card to be 2500 only for redemption.
Yes, previously the add-on cards show as different credit cards. But after upgrade they started showing under showing under single credit account.

Another issue is in upgrade was, they recredited total reward points in the month again. But debited twice. I have contacted customer care but they are also clueless.
Hit thumbs up, if your rewards are deducted like that for you.
1725729269103.webp

Another issue is in upgrade was, they recredited total reward points in the month again. But debited twice. I have contacted customer care but they are also clueless.
Hit thumbs up, if your rewards are deducted like that for you.
View attachment 67951
I am facing other issues such as transaction details, order history pages not showing anything in SC Mobile. Also, my closed card which seemed to have gone away ,re-appeared in SC Mobile.
However, no reward double entries issue for me - checked on the web app:

1725731076864.webp

Back