• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Standard Chartered Credit Card Application.

Deepak@2001

TF Neo
How to apply for Standard Chartered Easy Mytrip Credit card when my pincode is not serviceable at the time of filling application form.

How to apply for Standard Chartered Easy Mytrip Credit card when my pincode is not serviceable at the time of filling application form.
Please keep in mind if you mention Delhi Ncr residence address and office address they will physically verify the given address. So don't mention Delhi ncr address. You can try mentioning other tier 1 cities address as they don't verify other places except Delhi.

Please keep in mind if you mention Delhi Ncr residence address and office address they will physically verify the given address. So don't mention Delhi ncr address. You can try mentioning other tier 1 cities address as they don't verify other places except Delhi.
They didn't verified mine

Is it right time to apply for SC card...
Somewhere I read that march is the time here approval rate is high....
I just want an entry level card...

Don't think this is right... They called today for office verification in mumbai

Back