• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Standard Chartered Smart Card Reward Redeeming Limit Enhanced

Hello everyone,

I typically use my smart credit card on Myntra once a month to enjoy a 20% instant discount. Previously, there was a limit of INR 1000 to redeem reward points, and I had accumulated 750 points. I was planning transactions to reach the INR 1000 threshold for rewards. So that, I can adjust my annual fee with this.
However, today, when I checked my rewards, I discovered that the reward redeem limit has been increased to INR 2500. This sudden change feels unfair, especially since the website still states that INR 1000 is the minimum eligibility for cashback rewards.

The 360 Rewards Portal now says, "Minimum eligible amount to redeem is INR 2,500."

RadTheCrab

TF Buzz
Hello everyone,

I typically use my smart credit card on Myntra once a month to enjoy a 20% instant discount. Previously, there was a limit of INR 1000 to redeem reward points, and I had accumulated 750 points. I was planning transactions to reach the INR 1000 threshold for rewards. So that, I can adjust my annual fee with this.
However, today, when I checked my rewards, I discovered that the reward redeem limit has been increased to INR 2500. This sudden change feels unfair, especially since the website still states that INR 1000 is the minimum eligibility for cashback rewards.

The 360 Rewards Portal now says, "Minimum eligible amount to redeem is INR 2,500."
Actually, they had mentioned it in the Smart card's TnC about 30 days before the change was implemented. I had applied for the card in March & remember reading about this upcoming change in the TnC document.

Here's a screenshot of the TnC doc. Refer point no. 12 -

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240506-094847_1.jpg
    Screenshot_20240506-094847_1.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 6