• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Starting business s

So I want to start online website for selling few selected items and i will importing it

So should I register as firm or get gst number as individual?

Revenue is not much

Anyone who's already experienced or have knowledge kindly explain me

Your help will be appreciated
Getting a GST is a good option as it increases trust. You can claim ITC on your purchases. You can voluntarily opt for GST even if your revenue is 0. If you going to deal in the import or export of goods then you would need an IEC code. Get GST number as a sole proprietorship. DM me if you still need help I can help you in getting GST.

Getting a GST is a good option as it increases trust. You can claim ITC on your purchases. You can voluntarily opt for GST even if your revenue is 0. If you going to deal in the import or export of goods then you would need an IEC code. Get GST number as a sole proprietorship. DM me if you still need help I can help you in getting GST.
See issue is i am purchasing goods internationally
I can't use my current account to pay because after few months they ask import customs clearance docs and I am getting product in least customs probably undervalue or by people coming from abroad.

So basically I can only take payments from customer when I sell
But how i will show purchases?

See issue is i am purchasing goods internationally
I can't use my current account to pay because after few months they ask import customs clearance docs and I am getting product in least customs probably undervalue or by people coming from abroad.

So basically I can only take payments from customer when I sell
But how i will show purchases?
Bhai aap kuch illegal samaan import karte ho kya?

Hmmm, but even if you pay customs, you can add that to the selling price, or is the sector highly competitive and you won't have much margins if you do that?

Khud hi ke question pe khud hi response kar diya to promote.

mirzapur-kaleen.png
maxresdefault.jpg

NO CAPTION NEEDED, IYKYK

Hey i am asking questions kindly try to help if you can

I want to start business into e-commerce space ,I am already doing but without gst
So want to get into in proper way
So should I register company (will that benefit me as a startup in various government schemes?)
Or as an individual firm.

Also process
Thanks

Hey i am asking questions kindly try to help if you can

I want to start business into e-commerce space ,I am already doing but without gst
So want to get into in proper way
So should I register company (will that benefit me as a startup in various government schemes?)
Or as an individual firm.

Also process
Thanks
I would suggest you register as Sole proprietorship (individual company) unless you have large sales volume.
In terms of tax, you will be taxed at your personal level and not corporate tax rates.
Registering as Pvt Ltd (company) will make it much more valuable but comes at cost, you need to be very particular about accounting and everything else.
You can always change from proprietorship to Pvt Ltd once your business has grown.

I would suggest you register as Sole proprietorship (individual company) unless you have large sales volume.
In terms of tax, you will be taxed at your personal level and not corporate tax rates.
Registering as Pvt Ltd (company) will make it much more valuable but comes at cost, you need to be very particular about accounting and everything else.
You can always change from proprietorship to Pvt Ltd once your business has grown.
Can you explain to
How to get gst number and Register.
And after stuff
Thanks

i am sending money to china via personal accounts.
now for for example i have 10 quantity each of A,B,C AND D.

now if take gst and make website and sell by applying 5% gst (this rate applies) and get money in my current acc so is there any issue?

also i need gst and current and what else i need? (i live with my parents and i do not want them to know that i am doing busniess so guide accordingly)

what will be issue in this like how i purchased products and all kindly help.

thanks

i am sending money to china via personal accounts.
now for for example i have 10 quantity each of A,B,C AND D.

now if take gst and make website and sell by applying 5% gst (this rate applies) and get money in my current acc so is there any issue?

also i need gst and current and what else i need? (i live with my parents and i do not want them to know that i am doing busniess so guide accordingly)

what will be issue in this like how i purchased products and all kindly help.

thanks
5% GST applies?? if you wanna sell online and will dispatch to customer all over India or your city or state? what product you're selling?

Back