• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Steam Wallet to bank account!

romilq

TF Ace
Anyone has any idea on how to transfer steam wallet balance to bank account ? Any tips or tricks ? I have 19.5k INR stuck in wallet since 2015 :(

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
One way is to buy stuff for friends and take cash from them. But this is also risky because sometimes friends u know :p :p
One of my friends told me to convert steam money to cash is to give it away atleast at 20-30% discount. There are sites for this too but I never tried. find that risky
If you find a good way pls do share. I have some decent amount too 😅

thegame

TF Premier
One way is to buy stuff for friends and take cash from them. But this is also risky because sometimes friends u know :p :p
One of my friends told me to convert steam money to cash is to give it away atleast at 20-30% discount. There are sites for this too but I never tried. find that risky
If you find a good way pls do share. I have some decent amount too 😅
unfortunately that is the only option available - to buy for others but during sale I guess they themselves will buy it by CC to get RPs/CB like how I do.. or convert them to Wallet code and sell at discounted prices to gain buyers (haven't tried Wallet as I used to buy via Cards directly)

Can Steam Wallet funds be gifted, withdrawn or transferred to another Steam account?
No, Wallet funds cannot be moved or withdrawn to a bank account. Once a Steam Wallet code has been redeemed on an account, the wallet funds are then tied to that account. If you would like to buy another user Steam Wallet funds, please purchase a Steam Wallet code.

You can buy the game aa gift and sell it in G2A or sites like that. Personally, if you offer me few games at discount, I'll buy it from you. Dm me if you want.