• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Stupid axis calling regularly for due date reminder

_ayush

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am regularly getting calls from Axis Bank to pay my CC bill as the due date is approaching. I am getting this even though I've paid complete bill a week ago and nothing more is due.
On top of this, Customer Care is clueless on how to stop these calls. One executive asked me to Stop DND to stop receiving these calls 🤡.

As I understand, you want to close your card..Let me talk to the backend team and get back to you

*** 2 months go by without any response
Nope, you don't understand anything you moronic character of Ax$h.t.

Keep hammering them, they deserve it. Meanwhile, keep some outstanding balance on the card.

+912269432354, +912656963137, +912269432341, +912656963213
@_ayush pls share @drsel phone number with axis...he is missing these calls :P

Till now I've received calls from these numbers. Its an automated call.
No one else is receiving such calls
Even the customer care confirmed its happening. Not sure what's the criteria to qualify for this benefit 😜

+912269432354, +912656963137, +912269432341, +912656963213

Till now I've received calls from these numbers. Its an automated call.

Even the customer care confirmed its happening. Not sure what's the criteria to qualify for this benefit 😜
You need to keep a small credit balance in all your cards then they will not phone you.
Keep Rs 100 credit balance

I get calls from Kotak, it's very irritating. I tend to silence unknown callers one week before the due date since they call more often during that period and that has helped to some extent but not everyone can do that.

I get calls from Kotak, it's very irritating. I tend to silence unknown callers one week before the due date since they call more often during that period and that has helped to some extent but not everyone can do that.
But I haven't had these issues with my 6 months of experience with Axis

As I understand, you want to close your card..Let me talk to the backend team and get back to you

*** 2 months go by without any response
Mail them clearing all your outstanding, if it won't get closed within 7 days.

Then go to RBI BO and ask compensation of ₹500/day for the delay until they close.

Calls from Kotak to pay off dues?

Irritating....😐

Have you missed to make payment ever?

I haven't received any call till date. 🤞🤭

Back