• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Missed Due date Axis

Gaurav555

TF Buzz
Hi all,
Due date for my card was 4 Apr, I paid the bill on 8 Apr.
Card: Axis Flipkart
Amount: 20k
Till date I've paid all dues before date. I also have magnus and Ace.
Are they going to report it to CIBIL?
Is there anything I can do to prevent action from their side?
I've mailed to premium.experience@axisbank.com already.
TIA

Hi all,
TIA
They will reverse late fee easily but i don't think they will reverse cibil reporting.

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi all,
TIA
negotiate hard.. they may reverse any negative actions... and even if they done.. 3 days delay once will impact v temporarily.. will stabilize soon

timva

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi all,
TIA
Your CIBIL is going to take a hit for sure as mentioned by other members.
If you were thinking of applying any cards in the upcoming months, my advice would be to apply them ASAP and hope you get approved before the delayed payment is reported.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Your Cibil

Axis is too arrogant neither they refund charge nor they give any chance

Its like they are waiting when users will make this mistake

That is how commercial banks work, making their living on customers mistakes…
If every customer behaves like RAMA, then these many banks will not exist. They need some Ravana s also to make money…
Again all Ravana also won’t work.. it’s always a mix ..

Note: this is not pointing at any individual..

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I am fine with charges. Only concerned with CIBIL report. I read on Google that within 30 days if I clear dues, they wont report.
Let's see.
If you have paid minimum amount due before the due date then it wont be reported.
if you have missed this , it will be reported as delayed payment...
RBI gave 3 days grace period.. it seems you missed that as well by just one day..

If you are concerned about CIBIL , always pay minimum due immediately after the bill is generated..
If you make a habit of this, your CIBIL will always be neat and tidy and flies high ...

Last edited:

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
If you have paid minimum amount due before the due date then it wont be reported.
if you have missed this , it will be reported as delayed payment...
RBI gave 3 days grace period.. it seems you missed that as well by just one day..

If you are concerned about CIBIL , always pay minimum due immediately after the bill is generated..
If you make a habit of this, your CIBIL will always be neat and tidy and flies high ...
I got saved once by minimum due once in axis.
I had no idea that I didn't pay full .

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV

krish11

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi all,
TIA
Check for any refunds that is reflecting between billing date and due date. If the refund amount is more than or equal to minimum due amount, bank can't report to cibil as any refund/cashback after billing date has to be considered as payment of the bill as per RBI. I have got some the charges reversed on my BOB Card using this but i was just lucky that there were some refund after billing date. Bob was not ready to accept and then I had to escalate

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Check for any refunds that is reflecting between billing date and due date. If the refund amount is more than or equal to minimum due amount, bank can't report to cibil as any refund/cashback after billing date has to be considered as payment of the bill as per RBI. I have got some the charges reversed on my BOB Card using this but i was just lucky that there were some refund after billing date. Bob was not ready to accept and then I had to escalate
This is also correct ..

Gaurav555

TF Buzz
I had a balance of -2k I.e. in January/February I had paid extra. But this amount was already adjusted in the bill Mar bill.
Does this count?

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
The best solution to this is having savings account in the same bank as your credit card, and enable autopay(through bank account) on the credit card bill.
Now whenever you forget to pay the cc bill by due date, the total due amount will get automatically deducted from your bank account.
Axis has this facility, and this feature gives you a backup/fallback mechanism to avoid this issue.
As per my knowledge, ICICI, Axis, AU etc have autpay facilities on their bank accounts.

For SBI, it is through eNach facility, not from the SBI account directly, so there you have to register a form etc