• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest a credit card that covers most of the Lounge access (domestic) in international terminal in India ?

malluthe

TF Buzz
Most of the entry level cards have been devaluated/excluded from international lounge in India.

Pl suggest any cheapest paid card available to Tier 3 city for accessing the same.

Most of the entry level cards have been devaluated/excluded from international lounge in India.

Pl suggest any cheapest paid card available to Tier 3 city for accessing the same.
Do you need only the domestic Lounge access in the International Terminal?
Your number of lounge requirements per quarter?

Stan-Chat Easemytrip Card is the cheapest card i know with both domestic and international lounge access ,but difficult to get in Tier 3 cities

There are few LTF cards but they're not easy to get ,have spend criteria or are not available anymore
Indusind Tiger Card
IDFC Wealth Credit Card
Scapia Card

Canara Rupay Select Debit Card is easiest to get in smaller cities if you open any account with them (I've got one)
You can also check out Jana Small Finance bank for Rupay Select (there's thread here on TF about this)

Debit Card Lounge Access

Last edited:
Yes, domestic at international terminals.
1 per quarter is sufficient. What will be cheapest Card available at tier 3 cities?
Do you need only the domestic Lounge access in the International Terminal?
Your number of lounge requirements per quarter?

Yes, domestic at international terminals.
1 per quarter is sufficient. What will be cheapest Card available at tier 3 cities?
Take the IDFC 25K Account Visa Platinum DC.
No charges > DC Free > Covers most of the lounges in India > Dreamfolks Web is also accessible so you can use the QR Code for entry

Attachments

Stan-Chat Easemytrip Card is the cheapest card i know with both domestic and international lounge access ,but difficult to get in Tier 3 cities

There are few LTF cards but they're not easy to get ,have spend criteria or are not available anymore
Indusind Tiger Card
IDFC Wealth Credit Card
Scapia Card

Canara Rupay Select Debit Card is easiest to get in smaller cities if you open any account with them (I've got one)
You can also check out Jana Small Finance bank for Rupay Select (there's thread here on TF about this)
mumbai T2 adani lounge at domestic departure denied easymytrip credit card

Most of the replies here are ignorant. Half the cars mentioned here don't work for international departure lounges in India.

Not IDFC, Not Indusind or even HDFC

Get yourself a rupay select card from Bob or au ixigo or Bob sapphire.

Back