• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest a credit card to make LTF upon 1-2 Lakh spends

codenerd

TF Ace
Hi TCFers,
I have upcoming online spends on hotels and flights coming in a week for Bali trip of my friend. The quantum of spends that I may have to do for his trip is around 1-2 Lakhs or maybe more.

Suggest me a premium/super premium credit card (with lucrative offers/benefits for the sake of building card portfolio) where I can make it LTF upon such spends even if the card has Joining Fees which may get reversed. I am not looking at FYF cards. Particularly looking for offers like Indusind Pinncacle where you have to pay 5K+GST and spend 50K to get it LTF. Something like that.

My current Credit card stack:
Amex SE
AMEX MRCC
Indusind Legend
ICICI Sapphiro Trifecta (Visa + MC + AMEX)
Axis MyZone
Axis Ace
AU Xcite Ace
Indusind EazyDiner Platinum (Split Limit basis with Legend)
IDFC First Select
HDFC Swiggy

Highest CL I currently have: 5L (ICICI Sapphiro)

Note: I am okay to replace my stupid Legend credit card with something else if needed but I need the card soon like within a week even if virtual card is possible.

You need the new card in a week. Doesn't seem likely IMO.
Pinnacle is one. You can apply now and try.
MRCC has high fees - subject to acceptance, you could try to get it closer to yearly waiver.

You need the new card in a week. Doesn't seem likely IMO.
Pinnacle is one. You can apply now and try.
MRCC has high fees - subject to acceptance, you could try to get it closer to yearly waiver.
Pinnacle is problematic as I already have 2 Indusind cards.
MRCC -> I already have.

No recommended card would be delivered to you in a week except Amex (in my experience) and I dont think there is any good card you can get LTF unless you have a ton of business with bank.

Pinnacle is problematic as I already have 2 Indusind cards.
MRCC -> I already have.

Try platinum travel, 2L provide significant MR and can decide card future during renewal.

Or SBI CB (if that Instant card generated) fee waiver and after 3 months can try your chances for LTF.

But, IMHO its not enough spends to make any card LTF with only 2L spends.

Btw, your legend can be upgrade to Pinnacle, try once.

Back