• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest a good double door refrigerator

ak93

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I am using the below samsung fridge at 2 houses since more than a year and haven't faced any issues so far. Loved the curd maker and convertible freezer options.

Samsung 244 L 3 Star Frost-Free Double Door Refrigerator (RT28T3C23UV/HL, Blue Wave, 2022 Model) https://amzn.eu/d/0msIqmV

Googix

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
What problem did you face i. The Samsung refrigerator? I'm planning to buy one soon.
Whenever i open and close the door, noise coming from backside of the fridge. Service rep told me fridge needs parts replacement after failing to fix it. I denied and asked for replacement and apparently as per Samsung.com policy they only provide refund and they are terrible in addressing issues. Reported issue from day 1, they still haven't picked up the fridge. Very annoyed with Samsung and would never purchase again.

prc1990

TF Ace
Go with LG as LG's door cooling technology is amazing..
And also as i personaly runs electronics shop and have exp. In this field can say go with LG
Just keep in my don't go with 2 star or bellow refrigorator..
Don't get in marketing gimics by brands..
Choose according to your need
If you are 2 to 4 family members then you get better refrigorators bellow 30k with capcity of 245 to 300ltrs
If you have 5 to 8 family members go with above 300ltrs upto 450 480 ltrs..

I can say on my exp. LG is Great in electronics..
I'm planning to buy a double door 3 Star convertible refrigerator with capacity no greater than 250-255L. Can you please suggest few? Isn't it right time to buy due to winter?

Also can you please explain why you prefer LG over Samsung? As you run a shop, you may have more insights and hence the ask.

Thanks in advance.

tushu5121

TF Premier
I'm planning to buy a double door 3 Star convertible refrigerator with capacity no greater than 250-255L. Can you please suggest few? Isn't it right time to buy due to winter?
Ng th
Also can you please explain why you prefer LG over Samsung? As you run a shop, you may have more insights and hence the ask.

Thanks in advance.
Because LG currently have Better Machines and parts compared to Samsung
Also LG is slightly better than Samsung in terms oc Service.
currently in 3star convertables samsung don't gives you Clean back.
That is very usefull thing for many people.
But LG is providing these small things.
Also i personally never faced An issue or complaint by customers From LG in terms of refrigerator, and TVs
But Ifaced many complaints of Samsung

Also please try to buy latest Models of Energy Efficiancy.
That is very helpfull for you in long run

prc1990

TF Ace
Because LG currently have Better Machines and parts compared to Samsung
Also LG is slightly better than Samsung in terms oc Service.
currently in 3star convertables samsung don't gives you Clean back.
That is very usefull thing for many people.
But LG is providing these small things.
Also i personally never faced An issue or complaint by customers From LG in terms of refrigerator, and TVs
But Ifaced many complaints of Samsung

Also please try to buy latest Models of Energy Efficiancy.
That is very helpfull for you in long run
Ok thanks. I'm planning to buy between LG Double Door 246L 3 Star Convertible and LG Double Door 242L 3 Star, which one would be better?

Also will prices go up in Feb-March? Any thoughts?

tushu5121

TF Premier
Ok thanks. I'm planning to buy between LG Double Door 246L 3 Star Convertible and LG Double Door 242L 3 Star, which one would be better?

Also will prices go up in Feb-March? Any thoughts?
Try to get Door Cooling+ convertable models.

Door cooling is Just Amazing...

bigbrain

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I bought a Bosch bottom freezer model. Very happy with it. Helps the senior citizens at home.