• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest a good double door refrigerator

tushu5121

TF Premier
Any brand except Samsung as i'm currently facing worst experience
Go with LG as LG's door cooling technology is amazing..
And also as i personaly runs electronics shop and have exp. In this field can say go with LG
Just keep in my don't go with 2 star or bellow refrigorator..
Don't get in marketing gimics by brands..
Choose according to your need
If you are 2 to 4 family members then you get better refrigorators bellow 30k with capcity of 245 to 300ltrs
If you have 5 to 8 family members go with above 300ltrs upto 450 480 ltrs..

I can say on my exp. LG is Great in electronics..

Googix

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Go with LG as LG's door cooling technology is amazing..
And also as i personaly runs electronics shop and have exp. In this field can say go with LG
Just keep in my don't go with 2 star or bellow refrigorator..
Don't get in marketing gimics by brands..
Choose according to your need
If you are 2 to 4 family members then you get better refrigorators bellow 30k with capcity of 245 to 300ltrs
If you have 5 to 8 family members go with above 300ltrs upto 450 480 ltrs..

I can say on my exp. LG is Great in electronics..
Isn't fridge ratings reduced now due to regulations, so a 3 star 2022 fridge is now 2 star right? Besides all i see are 2 star double door only.

tushu5121

TF Premier
Isn't fridge ratings reduced now due to regulations, so a 3 star 2022 fridge is now 2 star right? Besides all i see are 2 star double door only.
Yes.. but still there is a huge difference in 2022 3star model and 2022 2star models.
If you going to buy now...
Go with 2022 models.. with 3 star rating atleast as there are huge difference as i said above.
BUt if you can wait for month or two then there is a possibility brands will launch 3ar models at little high price.
But in temrs of performence there are not much difference in 2022 and 2023 models.
But if you found 2023 models at good price with atleast 3 star rating then go with them

bigbrain

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am also in the market for refrigerators. I am considering Bosch with bottom freezer. They do not one with fancy wifi and all but I think it will get good job and is practical with bottom freezer. Anyone has experience with Bosch?

tushu5121

TF Premier
I am also in the market for refrigerators. I am considering Bosch with bottom freezer. They do not one with fancy wifi and all but I think it will get good job and is practical with bottom freezer. Anyone has experience with Bosch?
Yes bosch is good too..
But i think LG goes ahead a little bit
Bosch is good and excellent in Washing machines they are way ahead..
But in refrigorators LG is good.
BUt i suggest please consider your requirements and buy accordingly.
And please don't fall in brands marketing hypes.
They are in mostly cases a Gimic..

bigbrain

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes bosch is good too..
But i think LG goes ahead a little bit
Bosch is good and excellent in Washing machines they are way ahead..
But in refrigorators LG is good.
BUt i suggest please consider your requirements and buy accordingly.
And please don't fall in brands marketing hypes.
They are in mostly cases a Gimic..
Agreed.
My mother in law stays with me and she finds it hard to bend to get vegetables. So I am thinking it would be easier if the freezer (used very less) is at bottom.

I have Bosch washing machine, dish washer and mixer grinder. Happy with all of them. But not spoken to anyone who is using Bosch refrigerators.

tushu5121

TF Premier
Agreed.
My mother in law stays with me and she finds it hard to bend to get vegetables. So I am thinking it would be easier if the freezer (used very less) is at bottom.

I have Bosch washing machine, dish washer and mixer grinder. Happy with all of them. But not spoken to anyone who is using Bosch refrigerators.
I would like to ask you about your budget and requirements. And how many members in your family.
So i can help you suggest best refrigerator available.
Remeber : bottom freezer may be conviniant but that consumes little extra electricity. If you can manage this then just tell above requirements

bigbrain

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
5 people in house. Looking for something with a volume of 400liters. And a budget of 50k (Can extend another 5 to 10k).

I have a rooftop solar power plant that covers about 80 to 90% off my electricity needs. So not really worried about few extra units of electricity.

shushansh

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
LG / Bosch
Been using both with no major issues, LG for 11 years, Bosch for 16 years

Totally skip Samsung and Godrej

Googix

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes.. but still there is a huge difference in 2022 3star model and 2022 2star models.
If you going to buy now...
Go with 2022 models.. with 3 star rating atleast as there are huge difference as i said above.
BUt if you can wait for month or two then there is a possibility brands will launch 3ar models at little high price.
But in temrs of performence there are not much difference in 2022 and 2023 models.
But if you found 2023 models at good price with atleast 3 star rating then go with them
Can u suggest a good LG fridge? Budget around ~40k

tushu5121

TF Premier
S of now there are not much options in LG as its winter season.. thats why the prices are in higher side. And mostly you we also not getting 2022 models. Reveived 2023 models and same can be seen in amazon and flipkart.
And in some models that are available not solar capable ( as brand mentioned nothing to us and nor in flipkart and amazon )
its been trend from years once summer ends prices of refrigorators goes down a little bit.
If you can wait 1 or two months you can get good refrigorators at lower price.
At personal i am using this refrigorator for my house
link bellow

This is really exellent for this budget..
but wait for some sale or try at local shop as this is bit old model may be you can lower price.
This can be get under 35k or even bellow 30k

tushu5121

TF Premier
5 people in house. Looking for something with a volume of 400liters. And a budget of 50k (Can extend another 5 to 10k).

I have a rooftop solar power plant that covers about 80 to 90% off my electricity needs. So not really worried about few extra units of electricity.
There are not much options in LG right now..
There are some refrigorators but they are selling at very high prices. As summer is running now.
Waiting 1 or 2 months can give more options at lower prices.
If you can wait

bigbrain

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
There are not much options in LG right now..
There are some refrigorators but they are selling at very high prices. As summer is running now.
Waiting 1 or 2 months can give more options at lower prices.
If you can wait
yep. I can wait. Planning to buy in June end or July. Started researching now.

Googix

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
S of now there are not much options in LG as its winter season.. thats why the prices are in higher side. And mostly you we also not getting 2022 models. Reveived 2023 models and same can be seen in amazon and flipkart.
And in some models that are available not solar capable ( as brand mentioned nothing to us and nor in flipkart and amazon )
its been trend from years once summer ends prices of refrigorators goes down a little bit.
If you can wait 1 or two months you can get good refrigorators at lower price.
At personal i am using this refrigorator for my house
link bellow

This is really exellent for this budget..
but wait for some sale or try at local shop as this is bit old model may be you can lower price.
This can be get under 35k or even bellow 30k
Do not have a fridge right now so it has become a necessity to have one. Waiting for Samsung to reverse pickup the fridge and get refund.

tushu5121

TF Premier
Do not have a fridge right now so it has become a necessity to have one. Waiting for Samsung to reverse pickup the fridge and get refund.
For you i suggested you a refrigorator.. that might help you according your budget and requirements..if you in hurry then you can definetly go for this one.. mentioned above