• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest any good movies / web series

Hisoka

TF Ace
Since this thread is already active. Can anyone recommend good Malayali movies as well 🌝 I’ve watched Premam and Bangalore days

Btw @SmartyAadi
here are some suggestions for you

Family man S1
Badla
Shutter Island
Orphan, Oculus (my fav 2 horror movies)
Scam 1992
Breaking Bad
Fleabag

SmartyAadi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Since this thread is already active. Can anyone recommend good Malayali movies as well 🌝 I’ve watched Premam and Bangalore days

Btw @SmartyAadi

Family man S1
Badla
Shutter Island
Scam 1992
Breaking Bad
Fleabag
Thanks buddy! Will watch. Family man s1 s2 complete. waiting for s3 since eternity lol
scam 1992 also done a few weeks back. Thanks man

tharun

TF Premier
Hey all. Can anyone suggest any good movies or web series?
Genre - Thriller / crime / suspense / comedy / Sci fi

Languages - Marathi, Hindi, English

Platforms - Amazon Prime, Netflix or any torrent actually 😂
Shutter Island
battleship
edge of tomorrow
enders game
Breaking bad
(series is a bit slow so u can increase playback speed )
How to get away with murder
White collar
Blacklist
Black mirror
And there were none
(3 episodes only)
ABC murders (3 episodes only can be watched in one go)
Fringe (watch only 2 seasons others seasons are not good)

telescope

TF Ace
Someone recommend me movie /series for weekend. Violence jinta kaam ho utha acha

Amimated/children series bhi chalega. Just no violence please

Tonymathew

TF Premier

Btw @SmartyAadi

Family man S1
Badla
Shutter Island
Scam 1992
Breaking Bad
Fleabag

If you want Malayalam movies

To List a few,

Mumbai police
Nine
Bhramayugam(in theatres now)
Grandmaster
Memories
Rorschach
Anjaam pathira
Iratta
Jana Gana Mana
Traffic
Joseph
7th Day
Ayalum njaanum thammil
Manjummel Boys(in theatres now)
Jallikkettu
Devadoothan
Ayyappanum Koshiyum
Bhoothakaalam
CBI 1,2,3,4 (Definitely not 5)
Virus
Take off
Kammatti Paadam
Lucifer

Vettam
Udhayanaanu Thaaram
Godha
Minnal Murali
Thanimmathan
Romanjam
Premalu(in theatres now)
Vellimoonga
Thanneer Mathan Dinanga
Chithram
Thattathin Marayathu

N.B.: Best of comedy movies prior to 2010, have been remade to Hindi by Priyadarshan

sidp

TF Ace
Comedy- that's 70s show-my fav. Some teenage drama. But mostly comedy. Full of politically incorrect/double meaning joke without trying too hard to be funny.
2. Yes minister/yes prime minister. - THE BEST SCRIPT EVER. - political satire. A not so smart minister who wants to do good for people (& progress his political career) but stuck with bureaucrats who don't want him to do anything useful.
Both are available in pirates bay. But yes minister's video quality isn't that good. But still worth it. It is smart comedy. You need to use brain & at least intermediate level(b2) english/vocab to fully enjoy. Unlike Johnny lever/sunil grover type of comedy. No cringey face/noise/dance.

Thriller+sci-fi-> counterpart . Available in 1377x and psarips. Top notch story, acting, direction. J.K. Simmons you beauty!
Thriller+ comedy- sneaky Pete- amazon. Great acting +script

Last edited:

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Hey all. Can anyone suggest any good movies or web series?

Languages - Marathi, Hindi, English

Platforms - Amazon Prime, Netflix or any torrent actually 😂
I would call myself a expert in these, I'm not sure how many would come close to movie and tv show I have watched.. like it really in 500+ In total.. so would comment the show I'm currently watching or watched couple of month back to a year and my all time favorite
1 The Good Doctor netflix have till s6 I believe, it s7 which is currently airing which is last season so it ending with s7
2 Reacher -s1n s2 prime video
3 The Amazing Race - torrent only option
4 any marvel show expect Echo cause I have seen daredevil beyond ep 10 some 3 to 4 years ago so would start Daredevil in 2024.
5 only murder in the building - it star selena gomez that should be enough. Total s3 and s4 is coming this year
6 the bear it Lip aka Jermey Allen
7 Brooklyn Nine Nine - it my one of favorite show I hope you have seen already with each season watched atleast twice
8 the Mandorlian & Cobra kai, the boys, ted lasso.
9 The last of us - if you played the game you have seen S1 if not you can still watch cause s2 is coming in 2025/2026 I believe
10 physical 100 - netflix it just amazing show
11 so I would omit popular show like GOT and other. In movie I have seen too many recently watched the beekeeper.

Last edited:

Zoroto

TF Neo
Hey everyone, I'm on the lookout for some recommendations for movies or web series in a variety of genres and languages. Specifically, I'm interested in Thriller, Crime, Suspense, Comedy, and Sci-Fi.

Languages I'm open to: Marathi, Hindi, and English.

Platforms I have access to: Amazon Prime, Netflix, Zoro to, or any torrent site actually.

Would appreciate any suggestions you have.

sidp

TF Ace
Hey everyone, I'm on the lookout for some recommendations for movies or web series in a variety of genres and languages. Specifically, I'm interested in Thriller, Crime, Suspense, Comedy, and Sci-Fi.

Languages I'm open to: Marathi, Hindi, and English.

Platforms I have access to: Amazon Prime, Netflix, Zoro to, or any torrent site actually.

Would appreciate any suggestions you have.
Comedy- that's 70s show-my fav. Some teenage drama. But mostly comedy. Full of politically incorrect/double meaning joke without trying too hard to be funny.
2. Yes minister/yes prime minister. - THE BEST SCRIPT EVER. - political satire. A not so smart minister who wants to do good for people (& progress his political career) but stuck with bureaucrats who don't want him to do anything useful.
Both are available in pirates bay. But yes minister's video quality isn't that good. But still worth it. It is smart comedy. You need to use brain & at least intermediate level (b2) english/vocab to fully enjoy. Unlike Johnny lever/sunil grover type of comedy. No cringey face/noise/dance.

Thriller+sci-fi-> counterpart . Available in 1377x and psarips. Top notch story, acting, direction. J.K. Simmons you beauty!
Thriller+ comedy- sneaky Pete- amazon. Great acting +script
Here you go. 😋