• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest me a 3rd Savings account with High Initial Deposit

Darthvader

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Looking for a 3rd bank savings account where i can put some emergency cash.

Banks accounts portfolio :
IDFC Wealth
HDFC Imperia

Can put initial deposit up to 10-15L or even more if some other account is it worth taking.

Banks considered so far :
IndusInd Exclusive Savings Account

Not aiming for credit card offers, just service and dedicated relationship manager if i get its enough.
Staying away from Axis as their consolidated charges are nightmare for me.

0 balance account preferred because i have no idea when situation comes to takeout cash.

Is IDFC Wealth any good from your experience??
Thanks a lot for endorsing my view , I too thought so. Just wanted to know from an account holder...
My RM is good, its only because of him i have been using IDFC Wealth. Everything gets sorted by a call. Never had to visit branch.
Never had to dial customer care till now . Guess its all comes down to how good is your RM is.

Reactions: SSV
My RM is good, its only because of him i have been using IDFC Wealth. Everything gets sorted by a call. Never had to visit branch.
Never had to dial customer care till now . Guess its all comes down to how good is your RM is.
Thanks for the reply. Yes it all depends on the staff you are working with. Imagine if your RM gets transferred and you were assigned with a typical RM, game over..
Hence the organization and it's policies do matter.
It's all hit and miss ..

Looking for a 3rd bank savings account where i can put some emergency cash.

Banks accounts portfolio :
IDFC Wealth
HDFC Imperia

Can put initial deposit up to 10-15L or even more if some other account is it worth taking.

Banks considered so far :
IndusInd Exclusive Savings Account

Not aiming for credit card offers, just service and dedicated relationship manager if i get its enough.
Staying away from Axis as their consolidated charges are nightmare for me.

0 balance account preferred because i have no idea when situation comes to takeout cash.
In your case you've got HDFC Imperia and IDFC wealth which are two of the best.

I would suggest any of ICICI wealth Management or IndusInd Pioneer banking programme. Because you've some issues with ICICI, you can chose IndusInd if the bank is available in your location and provide the facilities.

**Now everyone lost trust on Axis and they will have nightmares in retaining their trust again.

S

Sir wealth cc ke liye wealth account kholaa thaa nai muje kya lena e ghtia bank se 🥺😂
Having CC relationship is different to having SB relationship...
You have to be very picky with respect to SB account relationship..
You have to look for othere avenues to get the desired CC if their general banking practices are not good.
SB relationship is longterm and multipurrpose, where as CC relationship is a relationship of convenience...

Eg. I got Axis cards but not SB account with Axis and never planning to.
I know having SB account really helps in getting better CC deals, still we have restrain from opening a longterm relationship for just some CC.

PS: I am expressing my opinions in general, not relating to your experience... Sometimes we learn the things hard way.. That is why forums like these help us in avaoiding the pitfalls..

Having CC relationship is different to having SB relationship...
You have to be very picky with respect to SB account relationship..
You have to look for othere avenues to get the desired CC if their general banking practices are not good.
SB relationship is longterm and multipurrpose, where as CC relationship is a relationship of convenience...

Eg. I got Axis cards but not SB account with Axis and never planning to.
I know having SB account really helps in getting better CC deals, still we have restrain from opening a longterm relationship for just some CC.

PS: I am expressing my opinions in general, not relating to your experience... Sometimes we learn the things hard way.. That is why forums like these help us in avaoiding the pitfalls..
Exactly I have icici wealth management and hdfc imperia and I'm satisfied. Have no relationship with axis except magnus.

Exactly I have icici wealth management and hdfc imperia and I'm satisfied. Have no relationship with axis except magnus.
Excellent , Just like me with HDFC and ICICI.

If we look at this scenario in a simple way

SB account: Our money with them -- Hence caution needed.
CC account: Their money with us --- you can try and end the relationship , if not happy

Last edited:
Excellent , Just like me with HDFC and ICICI.

If we look at this scenario in a simple way

SB account: Our money with them -- Hence caution needd.
CC account: Their money with us --- you can try and end the relationship , it not happy
Indeed, initially I had hdfc and sbi accounts. After joining the forum opened wealth management and I'm in awe of their services. Opened idfc wealth only and only for cc but it is the shittiest bank, infact at par with axja

Back