• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest me a Bank account with good Interest rate and Debit card benefits

watchguys

TF Buzz
Hi, I'm planning to open a Bank Savings account with balance around 10L. Looking for good Interest rates and good debit card benefits. Narrowed down to IDFC First and AU Bank. Leaning towards AU Bank as the debit card has bookmyshow buy 1 get 1 offers. AU is a small finance bank so not sure if its safe as IDFC first.
Any other banks that can be considered ?

DRSYEDIRFAN

TF Buzz
1691638711029.png
Hi, I'm planning to open a Bank Savings account with balance around 10L. Looking for good Interest rates and good debit card benefits. Narrowed down to IDFC First and AU Bank. Leaning towards AU Bank as the debit card has bookmyshow buy 1 get 1 offers. AU is a small finance bank so not sure if its safe as IDFC first.

If you are willing to park 10L then IDFC will be better option and you will get wealth savings account with wealth Debit & LTF Credit card. so both offers Movie tickets BOGO. in both BMS and PayTm as well. GO ahead with IDFC Bank saving account.

before opening an account negotiate with RM or BM to provide wealth Variant with Wealth Credit card from IDFC.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
select/exclusive accounts with Indusind may perfectly suit uour needs..

AritraSaha

TF Legend
You haven't tell why wanted to keep 10L? For emergency fund? For business purposes? Or for high variety account?
Noone keeps 10L for bms offer...

jack333

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
For best interest rate open rbl. It will give 6% on 10l balance on whole amount above 1l. Other banks like idfc and au and Indus give only slab wise and not on whole amount

gamersgzb

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
For 10 lakh balance you must get IDFC wealth which will give you visa infinite debit card with bogo on BMS and international lounge access as well