• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest me a card - Moving on from Magnus

bulldozer

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I am not planning to continue with Magnus.
Current portfolio:
Amex MRCC
SC Manhattan (planning to cancel)
SBI Cashback
Amazon Pay ICICI

Expected annual spending - 8-10L

Rewards usage - My primary motive is using reward points for domestic travel. Not too keen on business tickets and I will be traveling with family.

My shortlist:

1) SBI Vistara Prime
I thought SBI Vistara Prime would be a good pick but tried to apply online and got an error saying they won't service my pin code (I am in a tier 3 city). I had no problem getting the SBI Cashback card though.

Any pointers on how to get this?

2) I am eligible for FYF HDFC Infinia (and spend-based reversal)as per the bank website. But how good is this compared to a Vistara co-branded card (considering my intended use)

3) Axis Vistara Signature - felt that SBI one was comparably better. But if there is no way of getting it, this may be a good replacement.

Few other queries:

1) Are there any options I am missing?
2) Does Infinia offer better returns for my use case?
3) Does getting an Infinia along with a Vistara co-branded card add value to my spending range and rewards usage plan?
4) I also saw a couple of comments from members here asking not to spend more than 4.5L in SBI Vistara. I did not understand the reason for this though. spending 8L will get 4 tickets + 10k Yatra voucher, right?

But as per terms it's 1.2 lakh right for reversal ?
Went through the statements. I see that the recent ones have the revised terms of 1.2L. I had not noticed this. The earlier ones were 30k for the first year and 60k for the subsequent years. I was assuming it was 30k throughout.

Before suggesting Vistara cards, I have a question, if you are living in a tier 3 city, where SBI Vistara card is not issued, does Vistara fly from that tier 3 city? just want to know about that, exactly what's your requirement.

Back