• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest me a laptop and a monitor

I read that curved monitors (VA Panel) do not have good viewing angles when seen from some distance. So, I'm currently planning for Flat monitors with IPS Panel monitors.

Yeah, I feel the same. Looking for other options for monitor like 32QN600, 32QN650
Yes, avoid VA or curved monitors.

I read that curved monitors (VA Panel) do not have good viewing angles when seen from some distance. So, I'm currently planning for Flat monitors with IPS Panel monitors.

Yeah, I feel the same. Looking for other options for monitor like 32QN600, 32QN650
ips is best in angles and color..va is middle on tn and ips..tn has worst angle and higher refresh rate capacity..go for ips..no va and tn

If you will be juggling between both Mac and Windows on the same monitor, also consider getting a KVM Switch for quickly switching between the two systems while keeping a single external keyboard, mouse, camera. Some monitors have them built-in as well, like my BenQ PD2705Q.

Also try to get a monitor that has USB-C ports, it goes better with most modern peripherals.

Thanks for that.
I'm looking at 32" preferably. The same model in 31.5" is around 50k now which exceeds the budget since I also need to buy a laptop.
I hope you're saying that you want 32 inches from your experience and used 32 and 27 both. And imo 27" is enough for any workspace.
if still, you want something

try this 34WN780-BM.ATRDMSN
but it only has QHD res, but still better than 32inch because it's wide enough for a split screen.

Do update here whatever you buy, just curious. Enjoy!!

Acer too has a 27in fhd model, I will suggest to avoid fhd in 27in as you might see pixels if you sit close. 2k is min with 27in monitor.
For budget concious buyer smart monitor under 10k they won't find anywhere

for 27k..2k is must..fhd will be pixelated

fact which i wanted to say..happy u caught it
I would get two VA panel monitors for same price of single monitor of LG 27SR50F if i am budget cautious. Even Samsung High cost monitor M8 also VA panel only. But Samsung VA panel quality is near to LG IPS but not equal when comes to wide viewing angle. For Office use monitor wide this is not a issue

I would get two VA panel monitors for same price of single monitor of LG 27SR50F if i am budget cautious. Even Samsung High cost monitor M8 also VA panel only. But Samsung VA panel quality is near to LG IPS but not equal when comes to wide viewing angle. For Office use monitor wide this is not a issue
aaahh now samsung va ~ lg ips..nice bhai..ab to hum chup e rahenge

Back