• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest me best ltf credit cards of all banks

Hello, My salary in hand is around 50k.

I have 5 cards now. Would like to expand my credit card portfolio.

Suggest me some best ltf cards purely

Also can holding multiple cards affect chance of getting home/auto/land loan in future ?

Current CIBIL- 747 ( -20 points due to enquiry)

Credit age - 10months

Have - Hdfc moneyback + (paid) , hdfc rupay biz upi (paid) , rbl paisabazaar duet (ltf), icici amazon pay, AU SFB lit credit card

Last edited:

Also can holding multiple cards affect chance of getting home/auto/land loan in future ?

Credit age - 10months

Have - Hdfc moneyback + (paid) , hdfc rupay biz upi (paid) , rbl paisabazaar duet (ltf), icici amazon pay, AU SFB lit credit card
instead of getting LTF aim for best value back cards. Also if gonna aboard LTF spree anyway, get SBI CB card first.

instead of getting LTF aim for best value back cards. Also if gonna aboard LTF spree anyway, get SBI CB card first.
I have 9 CCs (ICICI-5,AXIS-3,HDFC-1) and I have savings account in SBI. But I don't have official income proof . Is there any chance to get SBI Cashback?

yes, all sbi cares is about your cibil mostly..
Don't Give me hope! One of relative (Govt Employee) with >750CIBIL score applied for some sbi card, One guy came to her home to collect docoments, (He traveled 80KM to reach to her home!) and after 1 month the application was rejected. Then she again applied for the card (After a few month) another guy came to her home and collected Docs and left. SBI called her twice for verification and then after 1 month she came to know that her application was rejected. It made me fearful about SBI. And never applied for their card though I have CIBIL score near 780

Credit age - 10months

ICICI Platinum chip, ICICI Rupay coral, Federal bank all cc [all ltf], lndusind rupay platinum, Axis Neo, HSBC Platinum, etc etc........

Can I get 5% CB for purchasing Gifatcards from Amazon suing swiggy CC?
It is not guaranteed since MCC on hdfc cards is very random. Refer this thread:- https://www.technofino.in/community...hould-get-5-cashback.29896/page-5#post-806327

Don't Give me hope! One of relative (Govt Employee) with >750CIBIL score applied for some sbi card, One guy came to her home to collect docoments, (He traveled 80KM to reach to her home!) and after 1 month the application was rejected. Then she again applied for the card (After a few month) another guy came to her home and collected Docs and left. SBI called her twice for verification and then after 1 month she came to know that her application was rejected. It made me fearful about SBI. And never applied for their card though I have CIBIL score near 780
This is rare afaik, i've seen people getting the sbi cb card without any income proof.. but it's pure luck

Back