• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest me some (super) premium cards that I can get the quickest / with least effort?

I have hdfc millennia, onecard BoB, ICICI coral rupay, Apay, Kotak Urbane.
Preferably through C2C or some other trick like referral/ac opening. Don't like sharing account statements/salary slips/ITR etc.
1. Get rid of useless cards first (Close OneCard and Kotak). Your score may take a dip but will recover soon.
2. Shift your spends to more rewarding cards like Millennia and Amazon Pay.
3. Get limit increase on your cards and apply for a super premium card directly or get an entry level card like Axis Flipkart and then Upgrade later to likes of Magnus.

Last edited:
My suggestion to you:
1. Get rid of useless cards first (Close OneCard and Kotak). Your score may take a dip but will recover soon.
2. Shift your spends to more rewarding cards like Millennia and Amazon Pay.
3. Get limit increase on your cards and apply for a super premium card directly or get an entry level card like Axis Flipkart and then Upgrade later to likes of Magnus.
What do you think is the best way to approach axis bw these?

1. Axis Flipkart
2. Axis Airtel through airtel thanks
3. Axis Ace through Gpay
4. opening an AC in Axis (how much MAB?)

And which methods can be done through C2C? I will keep increasing spends/limit till I get atleast 4L on one card and then think of going for Magnus. And for C2C I probably will aproach offline as I have seen that has a greater success rate.

What do you think is the best way to approach axis bw these?

1. Axis Flipkart
2. Axis Airtel through airtel thanks
3. Axis Ace through Gpay
4. opening an AC in Axis (how much MAB?)

And which methods can be done through C2C? I will keep increasing spends/limit till I get atleast 4L on one card and then think of going for Magnus. And for C2C I probably will aproach offline as I have seen that has a greater success rate.
1. Go for Axis Flipkart. It's approval rate is higher than the other two and is more versatile in terms of cashback. Ace is not what it used to be and Airtel Axis is erratic both in terms of approval and cashback (I was getting cashback without any issue for one year, closed recently to get reserve).
2. If you're planning for C2C, your best bet would be Amazon Pay as ICICI is very generous with their limit increase offers. With decent spends you can crank up the limit in a very short span of time on both Amazon Pay and Flipkart. HDFC is very unpredictable though.. Sometime they remain silent for months if not years.
3. Your target cards should be from Axis and HDFC. HDFC will take time but you can get a Magnus in next few months. You should also add one or two Amex later in the mix. If you find some new card worthy, go for it. Keep upping your card game.
4. Unless you're interested in keeping cards just for the sake of lifetime free, design, credit limit and occasional offers, stay away from premium offerings from SBI, Kotak, ICICI, IndusInd and all. They don't give any real value for time and money. Keep your number low and reward rate high.
5. Start with a cashback and reward redemption for cashback/vouchers strategy as entry level cards are good for it. With time shift to Air miles and Hotel Points. The real money is with premium and ultra premium cards.
6. Last but not the least.. Lifetime free is not always the best way. Get a paid card if you're getting good returns in terms of rewards, luxury travel and shopping, and if you're able to extract maximum value out of it to justify the amount paid. Getting a lifetime card is good but having some useless card for free or for a fee is equally bad.
7. Some good entry level/mid range cards:
SBI - Cashback, Vistara Prime
IDFC - Select and Wealth
IndusInd - EazyDiner
ICICI - Amazon Pay
Kotak - None
Amex - MRCC, Gold Charge, Platinum Travel
Standard Chartered - Ultimate and EMT
HDFC and Axis - You must already be having fair idea about them by now.
This is my take on building credit card collection. Hope you'll find it useful. All the best.

Last edited:
To be honest, there are no shortcuts when it comes to credit cards or credit scores. Don't cancel the Kotak Card because they are quite generous when it comes to credit limit enhancement. Just keep using it for small transactions, and who knows, your limit may be increased in no time. In fact, keep using the other two cards as well, Apay and HDFC Millenia, along with Kotak, and hopefully over time, you will see some limit enhancement.

As for Axis, try applying for Axis MyZone. It is much easier to get approval, and you can also open an Axis Liberty account, which offers some good benefits. Additionally, if you spend 25k every month, the account virtually becomes a Zero MAB account.

What is process to get Axis card on C2C basis. I am interested in Magnus.
Do you have an existing relationship with Axis? If you do and your existing card has a limit of 3L and above, contact customer care and ask for an upgrade to Magnus.

If you don't have any relationship with Axis, visit your nearest Axis branch and share with them your existing credit card statement, which should be at least a year old and have a limit of 4L and above.

Alternatively, you can also contact @Alwàys_Bélîevé_Yøursélf🎯, and he can assist you with the application.

Don't cancel Urbane - as Kotak gives high limits and LEs. I found ICICI/Kotak/AU to give good limits and first 2 giving good LE's.
Can get upgrade to DCB LTF preferably via alumni program once your Millenia reaches 5L limit. Can try for Axis Magnus when you reach 4L limit on other cards.
One thing I would suggest(applies to me as well) is try increasing your income as well as sources of incomes - limits of cc will increase automatically.
Super premium card/any card shouldn't be taken as Fomo but when really useful to an individual's use case as these cards come at a price and not LTF usually.

Do you have an existing relationship with Axis? If you do and your existing card has a limit of 3L and above, contact customer care and ask for an upgrade to Magnus.

If you don't have any relationship with Axis, visit your nearest Axis branch and share with them your existing credit card statement, which should be at least a year old and have a limit of 4L and above.

Alternatively, you can also contact @Alwàys_Bélîevé_Yøursélf🎯, and he can assist you with the application.
@Alwàys_Bélîevé_Yøursélf🎯 can you please help. I don’t have existing relationships with bank

Back