• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggestion for new savings account

Akash.nagori

TF Select
I need to open a new zero balance savings account but I am confused between Indian Bank, PNB and canara bank . As only these 3 banks are close to me. I need this account for daily upi transactions and also the account should support upi lite… 1st Preference is zero balance but if I can get pre approved credit card offer I can maintain some balance as well but not more than 5k and there should be no restrictions and charges for cash deposits at branch and also should have mobile app and net banking (which I am assuming all 3 has) so experts please share your valuable thoughts and help me out

federer.reddevil

TF Premier
I need to open a new zero balance savings account but I am confused between Indian Bank, PNB and canara bank . As only these 3 banks are close to me. I need this account for daily upi transactions and also the account should support upi lite… 1st Preference is zero balance but if I can get pre approved credit card offer I can maintain some balance as well but not more than 5k and there should be no restrictions and charges for cash deposits at branch and also should have mobile app and net banking (which I am assuming all 3 has) so experts please share your valuable thoughts and help me out
My aunt has Indian Bank and half the time their app fails to load so if you want the mobile app to work always I suggest you not to go for that

I have PNB never faced any issue with their bank app I havent tried UPI Lite so cant comment on that

Dont know much about Canara Bank

Akash.nagori

TF Select
My aunt has Indian Bank and half the time their app fails to load so if you want the mobile app to work always I suggest you not to go for that

I have PNB never faced any issue with their bank app I havent tried UPI Lite so cant comment on that

Dont know much about Canara Bank
What about cash deposits at branch can do unlimited without any charges? I am talking about pnb