• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggestion Needed - Should I upgrade to Regelia Gold FYF from Millenia ?

foxy

TF Buzz
I have Millenia(not free technically) and Tata Neu Infinity(LTF) cards from HDFC. And few months before, received limit enhancement from 2.5 Lakhs to 3.6 Lakhs.

Now, I have received a offer to upgrade Millenia to Regelia Gold. So, my question here are:

• Should upgrade to Regelia as spends are not higher ? Sometimes, 50 Thousands and sometimes 2-3 Thousands.
  • Will this upgrade will unlock journey to better cards or higher limits ?

Attachments

• IMG_2552.webp
    IMG_2552.webp
    106 KB · Views: 12
I have Millenia(not free technically) and Tata Neu Infinity(LTF) cards from HDFC. And few months before, received limit enhancement from 2.5 Lakhs to 3.6 Lakhs.

Now, I have received a offer to upgrade Millenia to Regelia Gold. So, my question here are:

• Should upgrade to Regelia as spends are not higher ? Sometimes, 50 Thousands and sometimes 2-3 Thousands.
Does gold card suit your spends?

Millennia is way better for online shopping.

If you are into travel definitely, yes.
Also useful in climbing the hdfc ladder

The return rate will be good only if you are into travel and not for cashback.

If you are into travel definitely, yes.
Also useful in climbing the hdfc ladder

The return rate will be good only if you are into travel and not for cashback.
Thanks for suggestion.

However, I am not into travelling much. I have used this card as primary for few years and enjoyed the cashback.
But after Tata Neu, just kept this card for online offers .

I will consider if this is offered as LTF in future.

Back