• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggestion regarding HDFC Cards

r_raghu

TF Buzz
I currently don't have any relationship with HDFC and was genuinely interested in Infinia, my last year form 16 was around 1 crore, but my net monthly salary is around 2 lacs only(most of the salary is in RSUs), I reached out to one of the HDFC RMs and they told they can offer DCB with that net pay if I create a salary account with them and they won't consider the overall income.

Any suggestions on how to negotiate this for Infinia, and if they don't budge any way to get DCB as LTF, also how bad is the acceptance issue of DCB?

I currently don't have any relationship with HDFC and was genuinely interested in Infinia, my last year form 16 was around 1 crore, but my net monthly salary is around 2 lacs only(most of the salary is in RSUs), I reached out to one of the HDFC RMs and they told they can offer DCB with that net pay if I create a salary account with them and they won't consider the overall income.

Any suggestions on how to negotiate this for Infinia, and if they don't budge any way to get DCB as LTF, also how bad is the acceptance issue of DCB?
Directly email to infinia.services@hdfcbank.com
Tell them you are interested in their card and you have ITR of 1cr. Do not say anything about the salary part. When they ask, provide them the ITR copy, not salary slips.

Back