• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggestion Request : Should i apply for another Amex?

0xShailesh

TF Select
Hey Guys,

I got my First Amex Card, on 15th August 23. It's the Platinum Travel varient.

Tried apply the Gold Charge card, after 1 week. It was declined, without a reason.

I wanted to get the gold collection, should i apply for MRCC now or maybe the Gold Charge.

Or is it recommended to wait, my first bill is getting generated in 10 days approx.

Thanks a lot.

Hey Guys,

Tried apply the Gold Charge card, after 1 week. It was declined, without a reason.

I wanted to get the gold collection, should i apply for MRCC now or maybe the Gold Charge.

Or is it recommended to wait, my first bill is getting generated in 10 days approx.

Thanks a lot.
It's better to wait a few months to apply for a new card given that you got rejected without reason.

Hey Guys,

Thanks a lot.
What are your motivations for applying for MRCC or Gold Charge?

Are you getting it LTF?

Hey Guys,

Thanks a lot.
Why did you not raise a case with grievance or just chat with Amex - asking for reason of rejection - generally they approve if you raise a concern. Maybe @pprakash11 you can help

Back