• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Super Premium Credit Cards LTF on basis of ITR income for salaried.

ankitfintech

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My company provides lots of shares which gets reflected in ITR but not in the monthly salary in hand. Does anyone know a bank which considers both monthly in hand and also ITR income to provide super premium cards as LTF (for example - ICICI Emeralde/IDFC Wealth etc).

My annual income in ITR is more than twice my base salary and four times the cumulative yearly in hand salary...

Same here. Had a very difficult time getting any good HDFC credit card based on the in hand salary compensation. Recently faced very similar issue with ICICI. They look at the amount that is credited to bank account. They will disregard PF/NPS/ESPP/medical insurance or any other post tax deductions. They will only consider the amount being credited in bank account.

Used to have Magnus which they gave on basis of Axis relationship.

Got IDFC on card to card basis.

AU does not let you choose card variant. At least, that is what the agent told me.

Amex is very easy to get. Same with Standard Chartered.

Yes bank gives without any income proof. Got a very low limit for a premium card but hey at least it was hassle free.

BOB is offering paid variant.

If there is any other premium card offering I missed, please let me know :)

Same here. Had a very difficult time getting any good HDFC credit card based on the in hand salary compensation. Recently faced very similar issue with ICICI. They look at the amount that is credited to bank account. They will disregard PF/NPS/ESPP/medical insurance or any other post tax deductions. They will only consider the amount being credited in bank account.

Used to have Magnus which they gave on basis of Axis relationship.

Got IDFC on card to card basis.

AU does not let you choose card variant. At least, that is what the agent told me.

Amex is very easy to get. Same with Standard Chartered.

Yes bank gives without any income proof. Got a very low limit for a premium card but hey at least it was hassle free.

BOB is offering paid variant.

If there is any other premium card offering I missed, please let me know :)
btw, my inhand salary is high but i dont get it every month. get in shifts after every 6 months

Check with your company finance people if company has a bank RM (for opening/transferring salary account) and reach out to them instead of your RM

They should be able to get you most super premium cards unless you have a very low ITR (got Emeralde Private this way)

Check with your company finance people if company has a bank RM (for opening/transferring salary account) and reach out to them instead of your RM

They should be able to get you most super premium cards unless you have a very low ITR (got Emeralde Private this way)
yeah, they provide icici bank 0 balance salary account

@Shinnok Can you share more details on your profile? In hand salary? ITR?
I also have salary account in ICICI and would love to have Emeralde Private.

Dm if you don't want to reveal here.

Back