• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Super Value Titanuim Credit Card LTF

CreditCardFino

TF Premier
Did any one manage to get Super Value Titanuim Credit Card as LTF. The card benefits are similar to Axis Neo but there is no requirement to use a particular app to get the cash back. I already have Platinum rewards as LTF from SC.

Last edited:
Did any one manage to get Super Value Titanuim Credit Card as LTF. The card benefits are similar to Axis Neo but there is no requirement to use a particular app to get the cash back. I already have Platinum rewards as LTF from SC.
The difference is fuel rewards
It provides 5% CB on fuel irrespective of the brand but very low cap.
I've read few stories people who had the paid card then converted it into LTF.

The cashpoints/ cashback were redeemable at lower values earlier but now they have added minimum capping of Rs. 1000.

I use it as a backup when BPCL Octane monthly limits exceeds and also provides flexibility in case of emergency.

The cashpoints/ cashback were redeemable at lower values earlier but now they have added minimum capping of Rs. 1000.

I use it as a backup when BPCL Octane monthly limits exceeds and also provides flexibility in case of emergency.
You should redeem cash back from R360 portal as voucher or cash?

For SBI I can't find BPCL as frequent as IOCL and HPCL.

IDFC first power plus is better I feel pts never expire HPCL can be found easily.

Currently I have HPCL Coral LTF 2.5% CB and was offered Axis IOCL LTF 4% VB.

Super value titanium

1. mininum amount to redeem cashback 1000 and can change to 1500 (if they can).
2. Fee waiver required 90k spends where they offer fuel benefits for only upto 48k per year.

+ 24k on utility bills with min. 750
+ 48k on telephone bills with min. 750 (not sure whose bill >750)

if we ignore telephone bills then max. we can spend .. 72k

and receive cashback: 3120 and surcharge 1% = 480..

return % = 4%

- we pay 885rs annual fee and - 87 gst on surcharge = 972

net return % = 3%

Super value titanium

1. mininum amount to redeem cashback 1000 and can change to 1500 (if they can).
2. Fee waiver required 90k spends where they offer fuel benefits for only upto 48k per year.

+ 24k on utility bills with min. 750
+ 48k on telephone bills with min. 750 (not sure whose bill >750)

if we ignore telephone bills then max. we can spend .. 72k

and receive cashback: 3120 and surcharge 1% = 480..

return % = 4%

- we pay 885rs annual fee and - 87 gst on surcharge = 972

net return % = 3%
cash back gets settled in statement after redemption?

net return for 72k is 3.65% too low. Better find LTF cards for fuel with 2.5% CB + surcharge waiver, Airtel card for Utility at 10% and 25%, you get more return.

E.g for utility of 17,227 I get Rs 1474 (after deducting 500 + 90 fee). Return 8.5%.

For fuel you get 1200/yr no fee 2.5% return

You can get one card, HDFC UPI no CB for those LTF but surcharge is waived

Last edited:
Never paid the fees, every year have to do the Account closure and getting fee waived off dance.

I use it to pay my broadband bill and couple of 2k fuel to get the maximum this card can offer.
Once you take the card fee is charge in the last month? If we call and ask for card closure should we pay the fee and close it if they don't give fee waiver?

Once you take the card fee is charge in the last month? If we call and ask for card closure should we pay the fee and close it if they don't give fee waiver?
They will not close the card and will give the Fee reversal. I never meet their 90k requirement. I have it since 2013.

Last year I only did ~32k and was still able to get the reversal.
cash back gets settled in statement after redemption?
Yes, the cashback is settled in the statement.

They will not close the card and will give the Fee reversal. I never meet their 90k requirement. I have it since 2013.

Last year I only did ~32k and was still able to get the reversal.

Yes, the cashback is settled in the statement.
For statement settlement I need min 1000 right? does CB have expiry?

You pay bills directly on the merchant site without third party apps and get cash back?

Last edited:
I heard fuel surcharge can go up to 10% is that right?

yes, depends on fuel station..

general rule (most of the pos follows):

1% or 10rs. whichever higher

ex:

fuel amount = 400
surcharge (whichever higher) = 4 or 10 = 10
+ GST on surcharge = 18% = 1.8

total: 411.8

its always preferable to fuel >1000 (because sometimes bank refunds only 1% surcharge, they won’t consider higher amount when in refunds).

in above case refund: 4 rs.

Back