• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Super Value Titanuim Credit Card LTF

CreditCardFino

TF Premier
Did any one manage to get Super Value Titanuim Credit Card as LTF. The card benefits are similar to Axis Neo but there is no requirement to use a particular app to get the cash back. I already have Platinum rewards as LTF from SC.

Last edited:
yes, depends on fuel station..

general rule (most of the pos follows):

1% or 10rs. whichever higher

ex:

fuel amount = 400
surcharge (whichever higher) = 4 or 10 = 10
+ GST on surcharge = 18% = 1.8

total: 411.8

its always preferable to fuel >1000 (because sometimes bank refunds only 1% surcharge, they won’t consider higher amount when in refunds).

in above case refund: 4 rs.
Understood 1% or 10 is also applicable for other cards e.g Amazon but Amazon will reverse both surcharge and GST

I was thinking for 400 10% surcharge then it will be 40

For bike we can't go with Rs 1000 fuel 😂

Understood 1% or 10 is also applicable for other cards e.g Amazon but Amazon will reverse both surcharge and GST

For bike we can't go with Rs 1000 fuel 😂

bike easily 1000rs. its just 8-9ltrs. unless we're talking about scooty.

unless your bike used by many.. mostly its beneficial with > 1000 only.

I heard some people got this as LTF

Even if you get SC cards LTF, for any redemption you have to spend

atleast 20k fuel which will give you 1000rs. then only you can redeem.

otherwise no use.

instant discounts, never saw with sc.

bike easily 1000rs. its just 8-9ltrs. unless we're talking about scooty.

unless your bike used by many.. mostly its beneficial with > 1000 only.

Even if you get SC cards LTF, for any redemption you have to spend

atleast 20k fuel which will give you 1000rs. then only you can redeem.

otherwise no use.

instant discounts, never saw with sc.
I need this card only for electricity payment 42k yearly with annual fee return will be very low.

9 liters is almost full tank I never do that. What if someone steals it at night ☺️

SC use to give instant 10% few years back on Amazon now I don't see it

People have cars worth a crore and above along with 10k or more of fuel in them without worrying about theft!
mostly it happens with bikes. more fuel can reduce mileage fuel tank need room to vaporize for better engine performance.

people with luxury cars have safer community even if theft happens it doesn't matter much for them cuz they have money.

Last edited:
For statement settlement I need min 1000 right? does CB have expiry?

You pay bills directly on the merchant site without third party apps and get cash back?
Yes, they did not have any capping before, so I used to withdraw the cashback monthly. But they started the cap with 500 and now it is at 1000. I am not sure if there is any expiry.

I have setup Autopay for the broadband which gives 5%.

Back