• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Swiggy cc from non-HDFC mobile number

aries

TF Buzz
I'm getting Swiggy LTF offer on my secondary mobile number which is not linked to my HDFC account. If I apply will HDFC do physical verification? I also have Millennia CC, but it's mapped to my primary mobile number.

Swiggy says I need to wait 6 months to change my mobile number because my primary number was used in a separate Swiggy account 6-7 years back 🤦🏻‍♂️

Reactions: SSV
Solution
More details here:

You may apply for it using your Secondary number.
It wont recognise you as a HDFC existing customer,
It will go thru VKYC route. and VKYC will be done.
IF you are lucky and if you fulfill their criteria , you will be approved..
I was rejected .. and I didn't give a FCUK...

I am actually kind of okay, as HDFC is reporting 2 times 8L my CL to CIBIL..
If they accepted this Swiggy card it will be 3 times 8L CL ie 24L on HDFC cards alone..

I am already over leveraged.. this will take me to over over leveraged… hence I didn’t follow it up with them…
Enjoy

1720979225909.webp
I'm getting Swiggy LTF offer on my secondary mobile number which is not linked to my HDFC account. If I apply will HDFC do physical verification? I also have Millennia CC, but it's mapped to my primary mobile number.

Swiggy says I need to wait 6 months to change my mobile number because my primary number was used in a separate Swiggy account 6-7 years back 🤦🏻‍♂️
@SSV . also faced similar problem ?

More details here:

I am actually kind of okay, as HDFC is reporting 2 times 8L my CL to CIBIL..
If they accepted this Swiggy card it will be 3 times 8L CL ie 24L on HDFC cards alone..

I am already over leveraged.. this will take me to over over leveraged… hence I didn’t follow it up with them…
Enjoy

1720979225909.webp

Last edited:
Solution
More details here:

Oh wow. Either this or wait for 6 months to get a sure shot. Swiggy's 6 months cooldown for mobile number is stupid

Oh wow. Either this or wait for 6 months to get a sure shot. Swiggy's 6 months cooldown for mobile number is stupid
They permanently stopped my Primary mobile number from using it again as I once asked them to disable that number in Swiggy some 5 years ago..
Swiggy is awesome and great in their policies and I contacted their founder and he didn’t give a FCUK and I also didn’t give a FCUK…

Side notes: I already get Swiggy vouchers @15% off.. why do I need this card anyway

Smart of you to load up Swiggy with SBI CB+ParkPlus when it was still available. Now it's permanently out of stock
That is why we need to act very swiftly in the finance world…
Nothing is permanent here…
Look at my Uber balance … same @15% off..

1720982328255.webp

In the last week I used up around 5K during my Guwahati trip

Last edited:
Back