• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Swiggy credit card application

Akash.nagori

TF Select
Recently I applied for Swiggy credit card but in Swiggy app it is showing application rejected I completed the VKYC successfully but today in morning I received a mail from hdfc bank saying as below :

Alert! Your Credit Card Application Is Incomplete

YOUR REFERENCE NO 24E22D ***

Dear AKASH PARASMAL NAGORI,

Trust you are doing well.

Thank you for applying for an HDFC Bank Credit Card. (Application Ref No.24E22D24

Unfortunately, we are unable to process your application because we did not receive your KYC documents and the duly signed Credit Card Application Form. [ Click -hdfcbk.io/k/DUvfEk9tJLl)

However, there is no need to worry because one of our representatives will soon contact and assist you in completing the application.

I have Tata Neu plus already I am confused what went wrong here… what should I do next ?

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Recently I applied for Swiggy credit card but in Swiggy app it is showing application rejected I completed the VKYC successfully but today in morn I received a mail for hdfc bank saying as below :

Thank you for applying for an HDFC Bank Credit Card. (Application Ref No.24E22D24

Unfortunately, we are unable to process your application because we did not receive your KYC documents and the duly signed Credit Card Application Form. [ Click -hdfcbk.io/k/DUvfEk9tJLl)

However, there is no need to worry because one of our representatives will soon contact and assist you in completing the application.

I am confused what went wrong here… what should I do next ?
Maybe there's an issue with VKYC, and they'll arrange a physical KYC for you.

But the VKYC executive told me that your verification is successfully at that time
Similar issue, the first vkyc person said information cannot be verified, sorry and cut the call. The second vkyc call disconnected midway. The third attempt everything went fine but signature had an extra curve, they said it was ok. After a few days received a call regarding pending kyc, i said it was done and didn’t bother. After another week received a mail that my identity couldn’t be verified so application rejected. After 3 days received sms that physical kyc is scheduled. Done successfully sms received. After a few days application status was showing rejected. After a week Suddenly out of the blue, one evening a guy came home for verification of address and a day later application was approved

Basically if they want to give they will

Tejo

TF Legend
Recently I applied for Swiggy credit card but in Swiggy app it is showing application rejected I completed the VKYC successfully but today in morning I received a mail from hdfc bank saying as below :

I have Tata Neu plus already I am confused what went wrong here… what should I do next ?
If you have salary slips or itr, fill that form and send along with kyc docs to legendary Chennai office

Else fight via mails saying I'm already dfc cc holder and give the card under (floater) shared limit.

But the VKYC executive told me that your verification is successfully at that time
Similar issue, the first vkyc person said information cannot be verified, sorry and cut the call. The second vkyc call disconnected midway. The third attempt everything went fine but signature had an extra curve, they said it was ok. After a few days received a call regarding pending kyc, i said it was done and didn’t bother. After another week received a mail that my identity couldn’t be verified so application rejected. After 3 days received sms that physical kyc is scheduled. Done successfully sms received. After a few days application status was showing rejected. After Suddenly out of the blue, one evening a guy came home for verification of address and a day later application was approved

Basically if they want to give they will