• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Swiggy Escalation Matrix

metal_heart

TF Premier
Hi All,

I need help with some Swiggy Escalation matrix and/or higher ups email to help resolve an issue.

In 2022, I got food voucher from my org. I opted for Swiggy, as it was Swiggy wallet that time. I added those b/w mine and my wife's acccount (approx 20K). However, due to personal reasons, we couldn't use swiggy since then (neither swiggy, dineout, instamart)

In June 2023, they converted swiggy money to gift card (with expiry). I may have missed that communication (neither I could find any email sent earlier). I was still under assumption that money in swiggy is safe

However, last week I noticed that both mine and my wife swiggy balance is ZERO (which combined was approx 14K). I reached out to support and escalation team to consider this exception scenario (explaining my situation to not be able to use money) and re-instate the money. However, they denied any such request and money is forfeited

This is a big amount of money to be lost like that, especially when there was no such policy when it was added.

Need help from forum to help escalate the issue and help with some higherups email / connects. (Already escalated to support and escalation team).

metal_heart

TF Premier

metal_heart

TF Premier
Thanks for the suggestion(s). I have yet again sent an email to escalation team for consideration & re-activation of gift card.
Will take the suggested steps, if they deny again.

Will keep you all posted