• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Swiggy Money Wallet Closes on 30/06/2023

shashifed

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Just received a message from swiggy saying that my swiggy money wallet will be closed. I currently have around 2k in my wallet (which I added using gift card). Will that remain as is? This seems a bit sudden and did anyone receive such a message?

It's official now.. Swiggy Money powered by ICICI closed and new Swiggy Money powered by Razorpay created and active now for me since this morning.....

Screenshot_20230622_095808_Messages.jpg

New Swiggy money message
Screenshot_20230622_095945_Messages.jpg

@VISHESH_BANSAL

"The devil is in the details"... in terms and conditions doc.. They have conveniently forgotten to mention the monthly limits on the FAQ page..
I haven't gone thru all the details in T&C documents , I will do that later...
It seems there is only minimum KYC available as of now and the limits are 10K monthly, 100K yearly..
I have attached the complete T&C doc for those who are intersted in...

1687411746901.png

Attachments

@VISHESH_BANSAL

"The devil is in the details"... in terms and conditions doc.. They have conveniently forgot to mention the monthly limits on the FAQ page..
I haven't gone thru all the details in T&C documents , I will do that later...
It seems there is only minimum KYC available as of now and the limits are 10K monthly, 100K yearly..
I have attached the complete T&C doc for those who are intersted in...

View attachment 20531
Tncs ka toh pta nhi.

Mera toh mast chal raha hai.

This month Mne above 10k load bhi kar diya aur spend bhi kar diya.

@VISHESH_BANSAL

On another note, my swiggy one is up for renewal in 2 days. Last year I paid INR 899 for one year.
This time it is now showing extending membership to 3 months for INR 899, which is ridiculous...
I have ordered 336 orders for about 90 k last year..

Is there anyway, I can get a discounted Swiggy one membership , say like last for INR 899 or even less??
I asked CS about this on the chat , he said he couldn't give any discount....

@VISHESH_BANSAL

On another note, my swiggy one is up for renewal in 2 days. Last year I paid INR 899 for one year.
This time it is now showing extending membership to 3 months for INR 899, which is ridiculous...

Is there anyway, I can get a discounted Swiggy one membership , say like last for INR 899 or even less??
Stop using it 🤣 and don't ask me for how many days? 🤣

@VISHESH_BANSAL

I faced the same at the time of membership renewal.

Then I checked Swiggy Accounts of Family Memebers and got 12 Month Memebership @1099.

After I purchased @1099 My Friend called me with whom I am sharing One Memebership and he told me

" I am getting Membership @549 for 12 Months ,if you are intersted then Drop a message, This time I will share it with you"🤦‍♂️🤣

Check with your friends too if you are also sharing it

I faced the same at the time of my membership renewal.

Then I checked Swiggy Accounts of Family Memebers and got 12 Month Memebership @1099.

After I purchased @1099 My Friend called me with whom I am sharing my One Memebership and he told me

" I am getting Membership @549 for 12 Months ,if you are intersted then Drop a message, This time I will share it with you"🤦‍♂️🤣

Check with your friends too if you are also sharing it

Unfortunately, I don't share with anyone... as @4uziaul suggested , I will stop using it for sometime and let us see what happens..
The reason why I asked about the discounted Swiggy one memebership is , there is an option to apply third party coupon code in this section.
I wonder how to get that 3rd party coupon... any ideas anyone??

1687453234376.png

Unfortunately, I don't share with anyone... as @4uziaul suggested , I will stop using it for sometime and let us see what happens..
The reason why I asked about the discounted Swiggy one memebership is , there is an option to apply third party coupon code in this section.
I wonder how to get that 3rd party coupon... any ideas anyone??

View attachment 20597
When Swiggy had Swiggy Super, I availed it for free via times Prime.
Times Prime was also purchased at @0.
Infact I earned additional CashBack for Purchasing Times Prime @Net Zero Cost via Cashkaro

So may be for swiggy One also such paltforms exist which gives Swiggy one Coupon code.

When Swiggy had Swiggy Super, I availed it for free via times Prime.
Times Prime was also purchased at @0.
Infact I earned additional CashBack for Purchasing Times Prime @Net Zero Cost via Cashkaro

So may be for swiggy One also such paltforms exist which gives Swiggy one Coupon code.
May be next time when I talk to CS, I will ask them who are these 3rd party guys who will provide swiggy one voucher codes....

Back