• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Taj 10K Voucher Extension

aakashgupta

TF Buzz
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hi everyone,

I have two Taj 10k vouchers, but one of them is expiring on July 21, 2024. Is there any way to extend its validity? Alternatively, can I use the vouchers for dine-in? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Yes you should logically use it for dine in, because you will not get any room for below 10000.
You can phone customer care to extend them.
Try the bank customer care and also Taj customer care

After the expiry, you can try reaching out to the customer care for an extension. They may extend it for 3 months, but it's not guaranteed. Vouchers can be used for dine-in along with the stay but not for dine-in alone.

. Vouchers can be used for dine-in along with the stay but not for dine-in alone.
This is a major problem with the Taj vouchers which is why I would devalue the Amex platinum travel card.
The Taj 10000 voucher is virtually impossible to use without having to spend more and give a huge profit to Taj

This is a major problem with the Taj vouchers which is why I would devalue the Amex platinum travel card.
The Taj 10000 voucher is virtually impossible to use without having to spend more and give a huge profit to Taj
yeah thats right... most of my spendings are on amex plat travel - 12LPA+ which is why i got the vistara infinite... what cards would you suggest me for the hotel points redemption as the return game? should i upgrade to amex platinum for 125k points?

yeah thats right... most of my spendings are on amex plat travel - 12LPA+ which is why i got the vistara infinite... what cards would you suggest me for the hotel points redemption as the return game? should i upgrade to amex platinum for 125k points?
No no go for Atlas,
or if you can afford to keep 30 lacs in fixed deposit or 10 lacs in savings account you can even open a burgundy savings account and apply for Magnus Burgundy through your dedicated relationship manager

Businesses run for profit, not for charity
We have to find our way to find value in it depending upon our lifestyle

No no go for Atlas,
or if you can afford to keep 30 lacs in fixed deposit or 10 lacs in savings account you can even open a burgundy savings account and apply for Magnus Burgundy through your dedicated relationship manager
honestly i dont wanna take any axis card coz its very hard to get an addon card from them. i want my family to use the benefits such as unlimited lounge access. we travel alot and that is something mandatory. also do we get points on utility payments on the magnus?

honestly i dont wanna take any axis card coz its very hard to get an addon card from them. i want my family to use the benefits such as unlimited lounge access. we travel alot and that is something mandatory. also do we get points on utility payments on the magnus?
And never mind you will be asked for proofs of purchases after say 6 months and may be locked out of redemptions intermittently .. these are extra features of 🪓 Premium cards..
Good luck

And forgot to tell you , sudden huge devaluations are also bonus

Last edited:
please explain it to me whenever you wakeup as i couldnt find anything related... thankyou!
some samples : please have some patience in reading these.. in the end you will get the gist of it..
enjoy...

Last edited:
b
No no go for Atlas,
but magnus burgundy is chargeable now ? is it still worth taking?

Back