• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Taj 10K Voucher Extension

aakashgupta

TF Buzz
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hi everyone,

I have two Taj 10k vouchers, but one of them is expiring on July 21, 2024. Is there any way to extend its validity? Alternatively, can I use the vouchers for dine-in? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

is this issue only with axis or with other banks also? i have never faced any such issue in 2 years with amex...
I might say it is the distinuished feature of 🪓 premium cards, but a few others might not agree with it..
What do you say @drsel mate with this regard? whats your view in this??

Last edited:
I might say it is the distinuished feature of 🪓 premium cards, but a few others might not agree with it..
What do you say @drsel mate with this regard? whats your view in this??
It is only for Axis Atlas card, because it gives a high return of 10% on direct hotels, direct airlines and causes a big loss for the bank.

So the bank needs to confirm that the transactions are genuinely on hotels and airlines, and only for personal bookings of the card holder and not for other people and third parties.

So they ask for invoices of all travel related bookings of flights and hotels to make sure that they are only for personal use.

If there are no such checks, then travel agents will use their personal Atlas card to book hotels and flights for their customers and get a return of 10% in addition to the fee and commission charged to the customers

Last edited:
Reactions: SSV
It is only for Axis Atlas card, because it gives a high return of 10% on direct hotels, direct airlines and causes a big loss for the bank.

So the bank needs to confirm that the transactions are genuinely on hotels and airlines, and only for personal bookings of the card holder and not for other people and third parties.

Or else travel agents will use their personal Atlas card to book hotels and airlines for their customers and rip off Axis Bank
i hope its allowed to book for our immediate family members.

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV
It's allowed as long as the card holders name is on the booking and he is also travelling on that flight or staying in that hotel in one of the rooms booked.

So he can book a particular flight for even 6--8 people as long as the Atlas card holder is the main passenger and the flight booking is in his name.

Similarly he can book many rooms in 1 particular hotel as long as the booking is done in the name of the Atlas card holder and he will be staying in that hotel.

Last edited:

So they ask for invoices of all travel related bookings of flights and hotels to make sure that they are only for personal use.

If there are no such checks, then travel agents will use their personal Atlas card to book hotels and flights for their customers and get a return of 10% in addition to the fee and commission charged to the customers
It's allowed as long as the card holders name is on the booking and he is also travelling on that flight or staying in that hotel in one of the rooms booked
okay! gotta use that card carefully then😂

@aakashgupta ,
Now you are fully informed and there were a lot of threads discussing this wonderful 🪓 policies of harassing and insulting( in my view) the genuine customers in order to find out naughty guys.. it is now upto you to take your own decision..

@drsel , thanks mate for sharing your views.

You could have sold it for 70% of the value at the beginning of the GV issuance..
Not at the end now
could you please point me towards the group. I couldn't find it.
I have a 10k Taj voucher issues on July 1st 2024 and expires on 26 June 2025 that I would like to sell.

How safe is to buy the Taj voucher from another member? as whether I will face any difficulty in redeeming some-one else's amex taj voucher...as in terms and condition it is written that the person should be present while redeeming or it is not transferable...please clarify

I guess they will only ask voucher number and pin, ( as it has pin number ) it should not be a problem.
you point no. 1 is still valid, you have the risk factor when buying from another person.

I have a trip coming on Sept 2nd week. I have booked a night with Taj and will be settling the voucher + cash. If you want me to try I can use someone's voucher and if they accept I will transfer the money otherwise I will return the voucher.

Back