• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Offer Fulfilled! Tap & pay to ₹100-300 Amazon shopping voucher from visa on credit, debit and prepaid cards

The offer has been fulfilled by the bank/company.

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Ace

Eligible Cards

Inactive Cards: Cards with no Tap to pay transactions done between April'23- March'24.

Active Cards: Cards with at least 1 Tap to pay transaction done between April'23- March'24

Offer​

Inactive Cards: Get a ₹100* Amazon Shopping Voucher after 1 Tap to pay transaction and an additional ₹200* Amazon Shopping Voucher after 3 Tap to pay transactions.

Active Cards: Get a ₹200* Amazon Shopping Voucher after 10 Tap to pay transactions

Eligibility​

All prepaid, debit card and credit cards are eligible according to active and inactive terms.

All transactions of ₹300 or above qualify
*Voucher can only be claimed after 15 days from the last eligible transaction

Claim your voucher​

Offer valid from 29th April 2024 till 28th October 2024
https://visataptopay.poshvine.com/

For detail offer and t&c visit visa offer section here
https://www.visa.co.in/pay-with-visa/taptopay-offer.html

Last edited:
i guessed the same, but another AU zenith on my dad's number also shows as ineligible for the offer, even though I have used zenith tap to pay multiple times.
Bro reach out to customer service team at Razorpay at below Email address:

taptopay-offer@razorpay.com

Let us know the update received, how to identify which cards are eligible and which are ineligible, kindly ask this query also, along with the particular problem.

P. S. : Are you sure that you're inactive user but not active?

Also when you tried redeeming after how may days?

Instant claim kar sakte hai after Eligible txn ?
yaar me to Onecard Tap to pay hi use karta hamesha, 100+200 mile
Bro reach out to customer service team at Razorpay at below Email address:

taptopay-offer@razorpay.com

Let us know the update received, how to identify which cards are eligible and which are ineligible, kindly ask this query also, along with the particular problem.

P. S. : Are you sure that you're inactive user but not active?

Also when you tried redeeming after how may days?
Nahi 15 din ke baad hi 😂
confusing lag rha bahut,

never used onecard till march,24

have used 6 times till 28th april (inc.) & 4 times from 30th apr to 12may, got 100+200.

edit: i think it's okay. have used fk axis, au zenith multiple times for eligibility criteria so those are active card but, have not used these in offer period for 10 times.

confusing lag rha bahut,

have used 6 times till 28th april (inc.) & 4 times from 30th apr to 12may, got 100+200.
Aapko khud voucher bhej diya kya?

Aapko pehle se offer ka pata tha toh ham log ko kyu nahi bataye?

Aapko AmZ G- Voucher kab mila....aap redeem karne ko kab gaye the txn date ke baad?

confusing lag rha bahut,

edit: i think it's okay. have used fk axis, au zenith multiple times for eligibility criteria so those are active card but, have not used these in offer period for 10 times.
So we will get 1st voucher after 4 transactions atleast?

Also any way to check if I have used SBI or Axis card for Tap to Pay??

Back