• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Offer Fulfilled! Tap & pay to ₹100-300 Amazon shopping voucher from visa on credit, debit and prepaid cards

The offer has been fulfilled by the bank/company.

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Ace

Eligible Cards

Inactive Cards: Cards with no Tap to pay transactions done between April'23- March'24.

Active Cards: Cards with at least 1 Tap to pay transaction done between April'23- March'24

Offer​

Inactive Cards: Get a ₹100* Amazon Shopping Voucher after 1 Tap to pay transaction and an additional ₹200* Amazon Shopping Voucher after 3 Tap to pay transactions.

Active Cards: Get a ₹200* Amazon Shopping Voucher after 10 Tap to pay transactions

Eligibility​

All prepaid, debit card and credit cards are eligible according to active and inactive terms.

All transactions of ₹300 or above qualify
*Voucher can only be claimed after 15 days from the last eligible transaction

Claim your voucher​

Offer valid from 29th April 2024 till 28th October 2024
https://visataptopay.poshvine.com/

For detail offer and t&c visit visa offer section here
https://www.visa.co.in/pay-with-visa/taptopay-offer.html

Last edited:
Is it possible to use any card for tap and pay using phone ? For example, if i dont have my physical card handy, can i use some app for tap n pay
No only some major banks are on tap and pay on the phone. Hdfc, icici, SBI, axis, indusind etc

This is for samsung pay. I'd imagine it's the same for most providers including Google pay etc

Screenshot_20240814_104357_Chrome.jpg

Fk axis me 1st voucher unlock hone me kitna time lgra hai??
Bro I have availed in 10 cards till now and as per my experience it mostly depends on merchants and their swipe machine providers like for banks provided swipe machine of HDFC, SBI and Axis I got it as early as 3 days but for other fintech providers like finserv, pine labs and Paytm it took upto 5 days.

I have already redeemed 300 Amazon voucher under this visa tap & pay offer using 1 visa card
. Then I used different visa card and done 1st transaction using that card on 11th August when I'm checking for voucher under this new different visa card while logging in website this error comes "We're sorry, either you haven't qualified for this program yet or the mobile number entered is invalid." Is this because voucher is not generated yet for this card and I have to wait for few days?

I have already redeemed 300 Amazon voucher under this visa tap & pay offer using 1 visa card
. Then I used different visa card and done 1st transaction using that card on 11th August when I'm checking for voucher under this new different visa card while logging in website this error comes "We're sorry, either you haven't qualified for this program yet or the mobile number entered is invalid." Is this because voucher is not generated yet for this card and I have to wait for few days?
Which card u used 2nd time?
Was it icici apay?

Back