• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu: Can I use card generated by one a/c in another

hemanthgkl1

TF Buzz
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Please assist if any one have any suggestion:

I have two tata neu app accounts associated with 9121 and 8121 mobile numbers:

8121 is my social accounts number and 9121 is my personal, bank linked mobile number.
Also, all tata partnered accounts registered with 8121 number.

A month back, I tried applying to Tata Neu infinity via 8121 tata neu account, but it showing plus only.
So, I applied to infinity to 9121 tata neu account, and got approved of tata neu infinite card.

Now I have two questions:

1. Can I link card generated via 9121 account in 8121 account ?
  2. If I use the card generated via 9121 account, in 8121 account, will there be any effect in neu coins? Also, will neu coins be credited into 8121 or 9121 account.?

Note that my whole idea is not to use 9121 account. I want to do all transactions in 8121 account only.

Please assist if any one have any suggestion:

I have two tata neu app accounts associated with 9121 and 8121 mobile numbers:

8121 is my social accounts number and 9121 is my personal, bank linked mobile number.
Also, all tata partnered accounts registered with 8121 number.

A month back, I tried applying to Tata Neu infinity via 8121 tata neu account, but it showing plus only.
So, I applied to infinity to 9121 tata neu account, and got approved of tata neu infinite card.

Now I have two questions:

1. Can I link card generated via 9121 account in 8121 account
For this you have to send Contact Details change form to HDFC Chennai ofc, for change of mob. no. Once changed after that you have to request Tata Neu Team to deregister neu card from 9121 app and register the same card to 8121 app.
Also make sure after every things gets sorted out, delete ur 9121 neu account for avoiding confusion.
  1. If I use the card generated via 9121 account, in 8121 account, will there be any effect in neu coins? Also, will neu coins be credited into 8121 or 9121 account.?

Note that my whole idea is not to use 9121 account. I want to do all transactions in 8121 account only.
If you shop through 8121 account, 5% bonus coins that Tata Neu give will be credited to your 8121 account, while your credit card rp given by HDFC bank will be credited to 9121.

My case is bit more complicated.
***32 tata neu infinity fyf closed card 1
***98 tata new infinity ltf card 2 my name
***11 tata new plus ltf card 3 in wife's name
I need to move card 2 to *** 32 and deregister card 1 one. It should be ok.
I need to move card 3 in wife's name to mobile no 2 where tata neu is registered against my name due to card 2.
How i plan to do
1. Ask tata neu support to remove from mobile 1
2. Ask hdfc to change mobile no of card 2( in process)
3. Ask hdfc to change mobile no of card 3 (done)
4 ask tata neu to deregister card 3 from mobile 3 ( should not be any issue)
5 ask tata new to register card 2 mobile 1( should not be issue )
6 ask tata new to register card 3 to mobile no 2. This is an issue as tata neu is in my name and card is in wife's name

All this due to fyf card on first mobile

My case is bit more complicated.
***32 tata neu infinity fyf closed card 1
***98 tata new infinity ltf card 2 my name
***11 tata new plus ltf card 3 in wife's name
I need to move card 2 to *** 32 and deregister card 1 one. It should be ok.
I need to move card 3 in wife's name to mobile no 2 where tata neu is registered against my name due to card 2.
How i plan to do
1. Ask tata neu support to remove from mobile 1
2. Ask hdfc to change mobile no of card 2( in process)
3. Ask hdfc to change mobile no of card 3 (done)
4 ask tata neu to deregister card 3 from mobile 3 ( should not be any issue)
5 ask tata new to register card 2 mobile 1( should not be issue )
6 ask tata new to register card 3 to mobile no 2. This is an issue as tata neu is in my name and card is in wife's name

All this due to fyf card on first mobile
Means you can apply for tata neu card from another number after closing on bank registered number?

I had a quick question. I have an HDFC savings account and HDFC Millennia LTF and HDFC tataneu plus LTF.
Now on my other mobile number which is not registered with HDFC it’s showing Neu Infinity CC as LTF I guess since I’m a TCS employee. Now I’m confused should i go ahead with VKYC or not.
Will my other HDFC card have an impact or any issue as such due to a new credit card with same PAN name DoB and Email?
Go ahead, there won't be any issue. You will need to change mobile no in card first (takes 7-8 days), then request tata support team to deregister card from other mobile and then register back to main mobile no

but how do you link card with account ?

I have the card now, and have also changed the registered number in tataneu app to the one which is linked with neu infinity cc

When contacted customer care, they said they will look into and will let me know in 5 days :\

just want to link my card with neu account

Back