• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata neu Credit card lifetime free

I have applied tata neu plus card as lifetime free offer (0 joining 0 annual fee) showing before Applying the card.
After receiving the card, I have confirmed with customer care, they are saying " It is processed as first year free only and annual fee will be applicable"

What to do now? I don't want a paid card.
How to make it life time free?

I have applied on 14 March for tata infinity and still it is showing in process, I have millennia with limit 8.7L and existing hdfc bank customer, how much time it will take to approve?

I have applied tata neu plus card as lifetime free offer (0 joining 0 annual fee) showing before Applying the card.
After receiving the card, I have confirmed with customer care, they are saying " It is processed as first year free only and annual fee will be applicable"

What to do now? I don't want a paid card.
How to make it life time free?
write to grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com

the lower levels of escalation will not help.

write to grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com

the lower levels of escalation will not help.
Grievance desk replied to me after 10DAYS stating that the ltf offer in Tata neu card has to be approved by Tata and not hdfc
The grievance team finally said in mail that wait till April 2023 if Tata approves the ltf else my card will continue as paid one

Can we not use DigiLocker based PAN card during VKYC ? I believe as per laws it's treated exactly as an original one, but never seen/heard anyone using that... try your luck once maybe.
Nope. I think there was digilocker option for AU or ICICI. But nothing as such for HDFC. They did give an option for a physical kyc but I saw no reason why my vkyc would not go through so I opted for that. Now I can’t choose the physical kyc.

Hologram is a bit scratched.

For me One of the issues was my PAN card was broken in 2 pieces and my name in PAN had middle name and did not match Aadhar.
So i went through the whole process of changing my NAME in PAN etc, which took quite some time, but it was worth it.

It was after this only that i started applying for Credit cards :)

For you I would suggest applying a duplicate PAN card from the below site - https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/ReprintEPan.html

For me One of the issues was my PAN card was broken in 2 pieces and my name in PAN had middle name and did not match Aadhar.
So i went through the whole process of changing my NAME in PAN etc, which took quite some time, but it was worth it.

It was after this only that i started applying for Credit cards :)

For you I would suggest applying a duplicate PAN card from the below site - https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/ReprintEPan.html
NSDL duplicate pan 1 week
Name changed with new pan 25 day’s minimum
I did for my wife recently

I faced problem because the button is not responding fir further prcedure.
See the picture and help me to find the solution for tata neu credit card.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230527_123859_Tata Neu.jpg
    Screenshot_20230527_123859_Tata Neu.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 29
Back